8.5
Fabulous 193 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 193 Total Reviews
HI San Luis Obispo Located at 1617 Santa Rosa St., San Luis Obispo, CA, San Luis Obispo.
USA
San Luis Obispo California 93401 1617 Santa Rosa St., San Luis Obispo, CA
85% 193
35.2776570 -120.6558670
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 31-40
7th Sep 2016
8.0

Pro- Jarred was great- helpful checking in and provided lots of local tips. Con- I think the other staff were a bit distant and not that welcoming. Not sure why, but a weird vibe. Are they happy working there? Please drop the constant F-Bombs in mixed company- manager was chatting with his friend (regular guest?) who was very foul-mouthed, and it was a bit much.

5th Sep 2016

This hostel was superb. I had a mistake with my reservation-wrong dates. The place was packed but they put me on the waiting list for the same night, called me and saved the day while me and my boyfriend were stuck in route one without I place to stay the night, waited up till we arrived and treated us so sweetly. Great staff. Beautiful & special hostel with a great atmosphere. Definitely will go back there if I'll ever be again on route one.

• England, Female, 18-24
25th Aug 2016
7.7

Very cut hostel with guest kitchen if you feel like cooking. Breakfast provided (pancakes are tasty) and plenty of space to hang out after a long day exploring.

• USA, Female, 41+
16th Aug 2016
7.4

It might be nice to have a sign up sheet for showers, since there are only two. I put my things in the bathroom and stepped away for a second and someone snaked my spot. There are no paper towels in the kitchen.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
14th Aug 2016

Excellent hostel, lovely town! Thanks!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
23rd Jul 2016

This is a great location! It is located centrally in small SLO and feels very homey! The staff was friendly and accommodating and parking was not an issue at all. We will definitely be returning for a longer trip!

• USA, Male, 41+
18th Jul 2016

They were so nice and accommodating they let me sleep in a staff bunk since they were overbooked and the pancakes were awesome

• USA, Male, 41+
26th Jun 2016
6.0

Hostels are great except when you have one guest that is rude and does not follow the rules, and uses his cell phone in the room surfing the net or checking emails In the middle of the night with sound on. Sometimes you just have inconsiderate a__holes. Also hostels that close guests out all afternoon is a little inconvenient when you become tired from sightseeing and wish you could just go back and rest or nap.

26th Jun 2016

Great place to stay. I really thought the staff was super nice.

• USA, Male, 31-40
25th Jun 2016

I loved so much: nice, quiet wooden beds, windows I could open for ventilation plus a fan, plenty of bathrooms, truly unique sourdough pancake station in the morning, and on and on. It wasn't quite as beautiful as the ITH Adventure Lodge in Big Bear or as cheap as Las Vegas hostels, but this is in my top three places I've stayed (not just hostels). I forgot an onion that I got from the farmers market, but they, fortunately, put it in the staff refrigerator, so I got it back! Great place.