HI San Luis Obispo Reviews

1617 Santa Rosa St., San Luis Obispo, CA, San Luis Obispo, USA

great hostel. nice and warm during the winter

The room was small, but clean, but the bed was the worst I have ever slept in. Change mattresses ! I felt like it was collapsing under my weight !

• 25th Nov 2015

I had a great time staying at San Luis Obispo Hostel! The staff were all super friendly. I would definitely stay at this hostel again.

• 22nd Oct 2015

Terrific hostel, mostly used as a stop off point for people going north or south

I had a really good time. It isn't really big or fancy, but really comfy and cosy. I like that. There is only thing I have to complain about. We had in our 6 bed dorm room only 4 lockers?! How does this make sense?

Very good value. Very cheap compared to e.g. hotels in San Francisco. Only thing is that when I came hone at 0.30 AM after visiting a bar, the door wasn't locked.

Home environment and very clean

Had such a good time in SLO that I ended up staying an extra night. Everyone was really hospitable and it was a really nice atmosphere! Breakfast was great and the staff went out of their way to make me feel welcome!

View all San Luis Obispo Hostels