HI Santos Hostel Reviews

R. Barao de Paranapiacaba 22 Santos, Santos, Brazil

In general, I had a good time at Santos Hostel. I just didn't like the fact that sometimes the hostel was empty and the facilities were really dirty. The sleep over was good but the air conditioner was not functioning properly. I would recommend the hostel if you're low on money and just need a place to crash during the night.

• 17th May 2014

This was by far the most disgusting hostel we have stayed in over the past 3 months. It was so filthy we slept in our clothes since the sheets were the only thing that was clean. All of the lockers had been pried open at some point so no longer locked properly. The staff were friendly but this was the only pro. Couldn't wait to leave. I cannot believe they are an HI hostel since I was under the impression that standards had to be met.