HI - Seattle at the American Hotel Hostel Reviews

520 S. King St., Seattle, USA

Super helpful staff, amazing location. I would recommend to anyone staying in Seattle! Any questions I had the staff had an answer and they were always willing to give great suggestions of things to do in the area. Bedrooms were super clean and washrooms were never gross despite them being almost at full capacity when I was there.

• 21st May 2014

Great staff. Always kind and ready to help.

Air was quite sticky in the room

• 16th May 2014

Great hostel, but wifi sucks

• 13th May 2014
  • Taiwan

This place is great! People are very nice!

• 11th May 2014
  • China

In middle of Chinatown. Very much kitchen equipment. Good breakfast.

Friendly and helpful staff, excellent breakfast, will recommend to other travelers.

• 7th May 2014

Very accommodating staff, clean and tidy, dodgy part of town but awesomely close to transit centre, young girls running amuck until after midnight in the halls on several occasions, apart from that I really enjoyed staying here!

• 2nd May 2014
  • New Zealand

I'm sorry I cannot say much, I didn't really stay at the hostel due to some changes in my travel

Its an amazing place, near to walk to everything, I loved Seattle and I had a 4 bed-room for my self the breakfirst was one and first best ever in my many hostel which I saw in Amercia! People very friendly and helpful, big livingroom in different levels. Big good kitchen, much space for ur stuffs! everytime again if I'll come back

I am a girl, and someone from the staff just gave me a bed in a boy bedroom... It was just so difficult to reach that first bedroom with all my luggage. Nobody helped me, And when I needed to change of bedroom to go in a girls one, none suggested neither to help me. Not very kind.

A good option for affordable lodging while in Seattle.

1 2 Next » last »