HI Seattle at the American Hotel Reviews

520 S. King St., Seattle, USA

깔끔하좋습다

Sehr gut ausgestattetes Hostel mit sehr freundlichen und hilfsbereiten Mitarbeiter. Bus und Zug sind in wenigen Minuten zu erreichen. Die Lage ist toll weil man in wenigen Minuten bei vielen interessanten Sehenswürdigkeiten ist. Leider sind sehr viele Obdachlose in den Straßen um das Hostel, aber das ist das einzige negative was ich berichten kann!

I'm very happy with HI Seattle. The bed was sooo comfortable. (Soft foam.) The "single" room had a bunk bed with a double bed on the bottom, a single bed on top, a sink, a chair, four lockers, and hooks on the wall and in the lockers. More spacious than I was expecting. Quiet in January. Some reviews complain of homeless in the area, but there are more around the conference center hotels. The hostel is *very* close to (confusing) public transport. Ask at hostel desk how to pay for transport.

Good place to stay. Nice dorms and facility's and everything at walking distance. I'd stay again!

Conveniently located! Staff was super friendly and although my stay was short, it was a good one

good place

I felt so safe and comfortable during my stay at HI. The cleanness of bedroom and bathroom impressed me.

• 24th Oct 2015
  • Thailand

No safe parking. Desk staff warned me about parking in neighborhood overnight. NO warning about this when booking. Neighborhood scary to walk through in early evening. Will never return or ever recommend. Waste of money because I did not stay. Turned and left to go elsewhere after checking in and hearing desk staff warnings about my car.

This hostel is extremely convenient for Amtrak travelers; five minutes' walk from King Street Station and you're right there.

Really helpful staff.

사용하고 난 뒤의 수건을 모으는 바구니가 따로 있었으면 하는 생각입니다. 짧은 이틀이었지만 사용한 수건을 내놓을 곳이 없어서 조금 곤란했습니다.

• 9th Oct 2015
  • South Korea

The only concern about this hostel are not controlled by it, I mean this as the main issue being the surroundings. Every day I arrived or left the hostel I got contacted by homeless people living around it. It was no big deal because we were in 4 grown men. I'm saying that because I'd say that a group of girls or younger people could feel bad about it.

This place is all I needed! Such cleanliness, hospitality and helpfulness! I felt I could approach any of the staff to ask questions. Checking in and out was super easy. And it was near all the major public transit and great restaurants. - Wonderful!

• 2nd Oct 2015

Nothing special about this place and the immediate area around the hostel was a little sketchy. Inside it is exactly what you would expect of a HI hostel.

The good: The staff are nice, the location is convenient to public transportation and there's outlets, lights and fans by every bed. The bad: The bathrooms and common areas were pretty gross when I was there. They charge $5 to store luggage (ridiculous), and the walls are thin so it's noisy. All in all it was okay for a night, but when I return to Seattle I'll stay elsewhere.

All rounder. Not the greatest for fun and getting involved with people. Lot's of homeless kicking around outside and around the hostel!

Thanks so much for staying with us! We just recently started up a stronger activities program, so the next time you are around, come and see what we've got going on! Take Care, Lydia, AGM

pleasant staff, good location. Breakfast options and plenty of seating as well as a table set up with a local who could direct you to hings you wanted to see or do or offer up some options whilst you enjoyed your breakfast.

感觉一般般.有点拥挤

The location is something that bashes the reviews down, but honestly it's not that bad. It's a great portal to explore ChinaTown (much more interesting than downtown) and it's a perfect location for transport in and out of the city! Safety is no bigger concern here than anywhere else in the city. The old hotel feel is great, staff is great and the amenities and cleanliness are the best I've seen at any hostel ever.

Good clean hostel, friendly staff with central location

• 12th Sep 2015