HI-Sukhumvit

8.8
Fabulous 1979 Total Reviews

8th Jun 2017
5.7

Very few people stay at this hospital. The first night I stayed in a single and was not given clean linens. Would not recommend for solo female travelers.

• USA, Male, 18-24
22nd Apr 2017

Hostel HI-Sukhumvit in Bangkok was great. It is in a prime location; it is close to the sky train and a main road that will give you quick access to the best parts of the city. It has a beautiful view, nice amenities, and very friendly staff. I stayed in both a private room and the dorm style room on different nights- both comfy. In my experience, the staff was outgoing when I needed help, which is what compelled me to write a review in the first place. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

• USA, Female, 25-30
16th Apr 2017

For the price it was good. Definitely a quiet hostel if thats what you're looking for. Room was small, not a game changer. Good security. Offered toast and cereal in the AM. Lots of stairs if youre on the top floor but made you laugh carrying your large backpacks up the 4 flights. Friendly and helpful staff, 2 or 3 blocks from the skyrail train

7th Apr 2017

Great location with easy access to the sky train. This is not a party hostel, so you should be able to sleep. The rooms are clean and there are privacy curtains, although they are rather sheer so most people draped clothes over them.

• South Africa, Male, 25-30
31st Mar 2017

I will definitely be back in Bangkok and when I am I will definitely be staying here again. Very close to the BTS which was a massive help. There is also a brilliant coffee shop (Hands and Heart) just down the road and the street food available near the BTS was amazing. The staff were super friendly and helpful at all times.

• Romania, Couple, 31-40
31st Mar 2017
6.3

Great location basic breakfast. We did not enjoy our room too much and there was not a lot of things going on at the hostel. The common areas look nice

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
26th Mar 2017

I love this place, I love Thonglor area. It's my third time staying. The first two times I was backpacking and stayed in the dorms. This time I stayed in a single room. Both are great! As I was in Bangkok for work this time, I loved having my own room, amazing value for money. I was able to work from my laptop in my room and in the common space with exceptional wifi. I like that this hostel isn't full of party backpackers, the common space in tranquil, the staff are nice.

5th Mar 2017

Great location. Friendly and helpful staff.

• Singapore, Couple, 25-30
1st Mar 2017

walking distance to bts, great street food outside, even more fancy restaurants in thong lo are not far. 24hr security guard to make sure no unwanted visitors come through. I felt very safe here and it was very conveniently located. Self service laundry on roof. you can probably jump from the roof to bts, so close.

19th Feb 2017

Stayed for a night, convenient right near bts and easy access to all locations around Bangkok. Personal light and safe in bed with curtain and cool rooftop lounge area. Good value for location.