HI-Sukhumvit Reviews

Sukhumvit Soi 38, Sukhumvit Rd, BangKok, Bangkok, Thailand

The staff were amazing and helped us out with anything from tours, to random questions, to airport transfers. It's a very laid back atmosphere which made it easy to meet other travellers. I would definietly recommend this hostel to a friend!

Unwelcoming staff, almost empty and not that good facilities. Stayed the 2 prebooked nights and went somewhere else.

I stayed here for my first visit to Thailand and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I loved how you needed a card for entry, it felt very safe. There was always a worker seated at the front desk which added to the security. It is on a street that has a bunch of street food, which was good for late night snacks. I will definitely stay here again.

• 16th Aug 2014

The air con is a bit noisy. Other than that, a great guesthouse.

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Singapore

Everything about our stay was great. It would have been nice if the staff were a little more knowledgable about the area/things to do. It also would have been nice to have been notified of common tourist scams in the city.

the hostel is very nice. it is very clean, quiet and very nicely decorated. i like this hostel so much. i will definitely come back here the next time i go to thailand.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • China

I was very satisfied with the accommodations. When I arrived, however, there was no towel in the room and I didn't realize I had to ask for one at the front desk. Would be best if a towel is offered at registration. I also liked the first floor lounge area and would have enjoyed hanging-out there had I stayed for more than one evening.

• 23rd Jul 2014

the owner is very helpful when we are checking the locations for certain places of interest. Location is very good just 3 mins walk from BTS, the night local food stand is a big plus

Great stay all round. Good value for money. Alex

We stayed in a room , had a great night sleep shared shower facilities where always clean and had no wait to use the facilities Would stay here again!

Very quiet with not alot goin on in the hostel. But on a night food market and 2 mins away from bts and mtr. Overall good stay but for young backpackers head more to koah san or patpong

• 2nd Jun 2014