HI-Sukhumvit Reviews

Sukhumvit Soi 38, Sukhumvit Rd, BangKok, Bangkok, Thailand

Very quiet with not alot goin on in the hostel. But on a night food market and 2 mins away from bts and mtr. Overall good stay but for young backpackers head more to koah san or patpong

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Scotland

Clean room with comfortable bed. Staff were all helpful and friendly. Close to restaurants and bars and easy to get a taxi or sky train if wanting to visit other places.

The location absolutely great! It is very near the BTS and it is very easy to get to around. I love that it is near the food stalls at Soi 38. Not only I felt safe when I was walking home late at night but I could also grab a mango sticky rice for supper on my way back. The hostel is clean but they could wash their blankets a little more often? They didn't wash mine when I checked out so I supposed they didn't wash it before I checked in too. But I loved my stay there. Will stay here again!! :)

• 19th May 2014
  • Singapore

Good clean place with nice common areas on the first floor and roof. I spring for a private room and it was good sized, spotlessly clean. Staff was always helpful with directions. This hostel is in s strategic location as it is close to Skytrain-- easy to get in and out of the city, which I valued during coup season. A night market happens just outside after 5m with some of the best food I'ver tasted cheaper than cheap. Downside: I did not meet people here. I think it was an odd week.

Staff is friendly, however they need to improve knowledge of BKK in order to give valuable advice for guess.

Very clean and nice furniture in common areas. Close to mrt and a few minutes to siam center

• 8th May 2014