HI-Sukhumvit Reviews

Sukhumvit Soi 38, Sukhumvit Rd, BangKok, Bangkok, Thailand

I totally enjoyed my stay, it's the second time and I will certainly go again. (The only thing I didn't like is the pillow, very uncomfortable !!)

• 19th Apr 2015

I enjoyed my stay here. The location is very central, with the skytrain nearby, so I could get around pretty easily. There is access to the rooftop, which has a nice view of the city and a lounging area, along with the laundry machines and lines to hang-dry the laundry. The rooftop was a good place to hang out and meet other hostelers. Breakfast was limited, but good to get the day started.

Slowest internet I've ever used and no elevator. Other than that it was a good hostel

• 11th Apr 2015

Very well situated, close to rapid transit, about 40 7-Elevens and a night food bazaar. Staff is helpful and common area is a nice place to meet fellow travelers. The showers are clean, but the pressure is a bit low and cabins fill up fast depending on the time (obviously). Bring toilet paper as that usually runs out quickly as well.

Super Hostel, Location next to Skytrain but not so close to main Sightseeing Points, depends what one prefers. We enjoyed the Skytrainride!

• 9th Apr 2015