HI - Tavira Reviews

Rua Miguel Bombarda, 36 - 38, Tavira, Portugal

Very nice staff, and a very nice town.

The hostel is well located, and I met one of the most amazing people there. You never know who you will meet in Portugal.

Hi Tavkra is part of the youth hostel chsin, which I didn't know when I booked on hostelword. Those youth hostel are never warming like other normal hostels. There is no atmosphere, it's just like a big hotel. Altough the 2 receptionist where really kind and helpful, everything else is laking. Breakfast, is in a big metal cafeteria and your only allowed 1 jam, 1 butter, one slice of cheese and 1 slice of ham... and they check. Plus there isn't a plave to lock your valuables...

I was there in the off season, so the hostel was quiet. I had a very relaxing time. The hostel was phenomenally clean, the one girl at reception was super helpful, best hostel breakfast yet, and I had a great stay. I'm not a huge fan of the odd showers... Nowhere to put your stuff!