HI Toronto

8.5
Fabulous 2094 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2017

Staff was so helpful and friendly. The bar was great and drinks were inexpensive. The atmosphere was a lot of fun, no trouble finding friends to go out with. Room was clean and it was nice an quiet. Breakfast being included was super convenient.

• Scotland, Female, 25-30
12th Jun 2017

Really nice helpful staff! Great bar area :)

11th Jun 2017

I am coming back to Toronto, just so I can see the amazing staff again. They were excellent and so helpful. I loved my time at the Cavern Bar, too. The food was amazing, too. I have nothing but the highest praise for this hostel and its crew.

• Netherlands, Female, 31-40
11th Jun 2017
5.7

I visited this hostel 7 years ago and staff was nice, it was cleaner and less noisy. Unfortunately I didn't sleep all night due to people standing in front of the building making a lot of noise, the bar in the basement was toooo loud. Where is a "quiet policy" and respect for others who would like to sleep and not party all night? Staff were not really nice. the vibe wasn't great. I won't stay there again! Very disappointed!!! And way to strict on changing beds!!!

• England, Female, 18-24
6th Jun 2017

Awesome hostel!

• USA, Male, 18-24
5th Jun 2017

Overall, the location is great it nearby by most of the fun attraction and it very convenient to get on the public transportation and subway. The staffs are very friendly, and I made some friends here too. :)))

1st Jun 2017

Rooms are a bit stuffy and the wifis hit n miss but apart from that it's a decent gaff.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
31st May 2017

Great experience. Misleading prices with the whole HI membership thing ($5 added cost/night for non-members). Very clean. Amazing staff. Let's see free coffee :)

• USA, Male, 25-30
26th May 2017

The band was occasionally loud; being next to the door which couldn't be closed softly was awful. That bring said, they provided good quality ear plugs, so I can't complain. Nice kitchen, nice atmosphere.

• Japan, Female, 18-24
25th May 2017
5.4

The webpage said they include free breakfast for 4bed and 6bed rooms. However, when I checked in, they said it's not included. So I showed them the webpage, but they said they changed it after I booked, which doesn't make sense at all because it says right there on the website and my confirmation email did not say any change. They were not willing to give me free breakfast ticket and not even apologized! Such a bad customer service. It's not worth money.

Hello there, We are really sorry for the miscommunication that occurred.The next time you are visiting us, your first night's breakfast is on us ! Thank you very much for choosing HI Toronto and for your feedback. We hope to see you back in Toronto soon ! Safe travels. Best Regards, Linges :)