HI-Toronto Reviews

76 Church St., Toronto, Toronto, Canada

Spent five nights here the bar is cheap and they do great backpacker meals, breakfast is a very nice touch too which is complimentary all up I would stay here again.

The location of the hostel is really nice. Staffs are also helpful. But too many people. And when I was using the room for 6 women, our room's bathroom light was not fixed for 2 nights.

• 18th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Wothin walking distance of everything I needed to get to.

• 18th Dec 2014

The hostel is nice and the breakfast is very enjoyable!

The last time I was at this hostel was about a year and they have improved greatly. Free breakfast in the morning and a better lounge on the main floor. Great stay. I would recommend this hostel to anyone.

We are glad you had a chance to come back and see our improvements. But we are busy bees around here, and we love to make the place better. Come back soon and you'll be sure to see many more improvements! Safe travels.

Friendly staff, clean beds/showers, included breakfast all in an excellent location--just what we needed!

And YOU is just what WE need! Come back soon, we look forward to your next visit. Thanks for the words. Safe travels!

A ok hostel but no particular good vibe. Dorms are quite small.

Excellent staff!!! Cool bar/restaurant, breakfast was king! events planned daily, bikes for rent, bbq patio :D great location in walking distance to everything and once more, amazing staff!!!

The shower head might need a bit of a clean but still better than other I've seen. The bathroom floor also got quite dirty and wet, I don't know how but this should be improved. The amount of power point sockets was minimal in my 10 beaded dorm. The food and breakfast system was great with an overall good vibe :D

It wasn't a bad experience , great location , uncomfortable beds and seems like not that great of a value for your money at all

We spent four nights at HI-toronto and we enjoyed our time there! We think that It's a nice place to stay! The staff was very good with us, and we could book our Niagara falls Tour there with an extra discount with membership cards. The breakfast is included and it's also nice.

I really enjoyed the excellent breakfast and the live bands in the Cavern bar.

Was Pretty clean, Good events on, easy to meet people and is a pretty good location in Toronto. Bar down stairs makes it easy to meet people. By far and away the BEST FREE breakfast at any hostel i have stayed at in North America! Like Wow!

1 2 Next » last »