HI-Toronto Reviews

76 Church St., Toronto, Toronto, Canada

Spent five nights here the bar is cheap and they do great backpacker meals, breakfast is a very nice touch too which is complimentary all up I would stay here again.

The location of the hostel is really nice. Staffs are also helpful. But too many people. And when I was using the room for 6 women, our room's bathroom light was not fixed for 2 nights.

• 18th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Wothin walking distance of everything I needed to get to.

• 18th Dec 2014

The hostel is nice and the breakfast is very enjoyable!

The last time I was at this hostel was about a year and they have improved greatly. Free breakfast in the morning and a better lounge on the main floor. Great stay. I would recommend this hostel to anyone.

We are glad you had a chance to come back and see our improvements. But we are busy bees around here, and we love to make the place better. Come back soon and you'll be sure to see many more improvements! Safe travels.

1 2 3 Next » last »