HI Tribo

• Rua das Amoreiras, 71 - Praia do Lzaro - Ubatub, Ubatuba, Brazil

Superb 106 Total Reviews
Superb 106 Total Reviews

24th Apr 2017

Very very nice place. I almost stayed here for my entire vacation just because of how nice the people were at the hostel and how good the vibe was. If the weather didn't change in Ubatuba I would have. It's south of the city but you can catch a bus pretty easily. It's right next to 3 amazing beaches as well. A lot of locals come to the hostel so you get a really cool local vibe when you're there. All and all I loved this place.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
20th Mar 2017

Great hostel where the staff treat you more like a friend than a customer. Big thanks to Arthur for being my surfing buddy for the week!