HI -Truro Hostel Reviews

North Pamet Rd, Truro, MA 02666, Truro, USA

Nice place. I only wish they had tv for the common area and offer transportation from bus stop as it is a 2 mile walk.

I have stayed here many times and it's great. However, on this trip,I called and left 2 messages at the hostel saying I was going to arrive late and please call me (on my local MA phone #) and give me directions as to how to proceed if the doors were locked. I understand they can't always answer the phone.I ended up not driving to the hostel as we could not take the chance of not getting in. We stayed somewhere else when we had the opportunity as the hostel was too unpredictable. A simplecall

• 21st Aug 2014

Staff was friendly and informative, a nice breakfast provided.

• 20th Aug 2014

The mixed gender dorm room in the basement was dark - only one small window, which was covered with a curtain. At night, there was no night light so that if you came in late you had to bumble around, or use a flashlight and risk shining it in someone's face. I can't imagine how stuffy the room would be on a warm night! It seems that it would be better to have that room have fewer beds. We also weren't told of the location of the room when we booked - not a good value at about $40 night.

Great stay- fantastic location!

Jeremiah was helpful, kind, a good manqger and fun.

The place could use a facelift. The rooms need some paint. The radiators are rusty and things just look tired and worn out and depressed. It is nice that they do so much recycling.

This was the 3rd time I stayed at the hostel in Truro and was by far the BEST. The staff was amazing and I am looking forward to coming back next year.

The kitchen area and dining room, living room, and upstairs bedrooms were great! .We were in a co-ed dorm on the ground floor - not as aestheically pleasing but clean and comfortable. The only glitch I saw was that the women's-bathroom was on the second floor, and the mens-only bathroom was on the ground floor. This meant that women had to go up two flights, and men down two flights, when nature called in the middle of the night (I snuck into the men's bathroom!).

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Extremely helpful and friendly staff. Enjoyed delicious homemade granola with variety of fresh fruit for breakfast. Thank you so much.

• 26th Jun 2014