HI -Truro Hostel Reviews

North Pamet Rd, Truro, MA 02666, Truro, USA

The people were really nice and friendly,and the staff was also, The granola was delicious.

Having eight individuals in one tiny room which is adjacent to another six bank bed room with no door is intense. Shall be kept less than six and have separated doors in each room while I see it would create another stress for accessing only two shower rooms in the second floor.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Japan

I love staying here in Truro---I am a repeat visitor and it always feels like coming to visit friends, both old and new. Plus the space is great and the beach is a 2 minute walk away----can't beat that!

Very comfortable stay- I was able to sleep well and the place was spotless! Staff was very kind and helpful.

• 11th Aug 2015

One of the staff members may have been having a bad morning because he was exceptionally rude and I thought it was just me so I asked several other people who where there and they said he acted very rude toward them too.

• 7th Aug 2015

This hostel was differently situated then the one on Martha's or Nantucket. I mean at this hostel I had to drive to wherever I needed to go ,because it was on not a safe road for biking to get out, in order to get anywhere, instead I had to drive to wherever and bike it from there. So basically I did enjoy my stay It just was different. And this was not an Island so I Could Drive meself there,,,,around to bike.Again twa '

I had an amazing time at the Hostel in Truro. The entire staff there are excellent. They keep the place pristine clean and are very helpful and welcoming. They have made many good improvements which are greatly appreciated.

I really liked the location, calm and easy to get to Provincetown or back to Boston. The staff was nice and welcoming when I checked in, the host showed me my bed and did a tour through the hostel. The breakfast the next morning was hughe everyone can find something they like. UnfortunAtely the wifi connection was poor. And there is just one shower for women on the upper floor and not really separated from the toilets just with a curtain. You don't have much space to change your cloths, etc

Thank you to the very friendly staff (I didn't manage to get her name). Although it was a short stay, I truly appreciate her kindness and friendliness that made it more comfortable for guests!

Beautiful hostel and location. Really beautiful. From the front door you can go for short walks around the nearby woods and hills and down to the huge beach. If you get the bus to Truro you can buy great provisions from the lovely Jams Grocery (lovely, but pricey). Be warned, the walk from the bus is a long one if you're carrying luggage, for the less fit it's worth getting a taxi (though on the way back you can probably cadge a lift!). Friendly staff and welcoming atmosphere, highly recommended

This hostel is a great find - right by the beach and in a really remote part of Cape Cod. The hosts are so helpful and welcoming, and in turn the hostel has a great atmosphere. Be warned it really is very remote (30+ mins walk to the nearest shop / bus stop) so you should consider that before booking. That said, the locals are very generous in offering lifts to backpackers. I also managed to get a bus to Provincetown no problem. Could do with updating a bit inside, but otherwise a good find

Emily & Jeremiah were absolutely terrific hosts, making this hostel a delight to stay in. Such a beautiful location & a beautiful building... But remote, so it's very important it has a good atmosphere and is very accommodating, which it is. Extremely clean, delicious breakfasts, lovely kitchen facilities and dining area - with very comfortable lounge to rest up in. I recommend watching the sunrise and dawn break from the beach - breath taking

We are regular returnees now (3 visits in 3 years). First came because friends recommended the Truro Hostel so highly--and we, (my children and I) heartily agree. Right by the sea, great company/co-hostelers, Emily and Jeremiah are wonderful hosts who actually remember us and make us feel loved---can't beat that. You are guaranteed great conversations, a good night's rest, and wonderful sunrises on the beach--what more would a person want? (Plus breakfast is pretty great too!)

An amazing Hostel and location.The Hosts were so friendly and helpful.

• 12th Jul 2015