HI -Truro Hostel Reviews

North Pamet Rd, Truro, MA 02666, Truro, USA

Nice place. I only wish they had tv for the common area and offer transportation from bus stop as it is a 2 mile walk.

I have stayed here many times and it's great. However, on this trip,I called and left 2 messages at the hostel saying I was going to arrive late and please call me (on my local MA phone #) and give me directions as to how to proceed if the doors were locked. I understand they can't always answer the phone.I ended up not driving to the hostel as we could not take the chance of not getting in. We stayed somewhere else when we had the opportunity as the hostel was too unpredictable. A simplecall

• 21st Aug 2014

Staff was friendly and informative, a nice breakfast provided.

• 20th Aug 2014

The mixed gender dorm room in the basement was dark - only one small window, which was covered with a curtain. At night, there was no night light so that if you came in late you had to bumble around, or use a flashlight and risk shining it in someone's face. I can't imagine how stuffy the room would be on a warm night! It seems that it would be better to have that room have fewer beds. We also weren't told of the location of the room when we booked - not a good value at about $40 night.

Great stay- fantastic location!

Jeremiah was helpful, kind, a good manqger and fun.

The place could use a facelift. The rooms need some paint. The radiators are rusty and things just look tired and worn out and depressed. It is nice that they do so much recycling.