HI -Truro Hostel Reviews

North Pamet Rd, Truro, MA 02666, Truro, USA

Thank you to the very friendly staff (I didn't manage to get her name). Although it was a short stay, I truly appreciate her kindness and friendliness that made it more comfortable for guests!

This hostel is a great find - right by the beach and in a really remote part of Cape Cod. The hosts are so helpful and welcoming, and in turn the hostel has a great atmosphere. Be warned it really is very remote (30+ mins walk to the nearest shop / bus stop) so you should consider that before booking. That said, the locals are very generous in offering lifts to backpackers. I also managed to get a bus to Provincetown no problem. Could do with updating a bit inside, but otherwise a good find

Emily & Jeremiah were absolutely terrific hosts, making this hostel a delight to stay in. Such a beautiful location & a beautiful building... But remote, so it's very important it has a good atmosphere and is very accommodating, which it is. Extremely clean, delicious breakfasts, lovely kitchen facilities and dining area - with very comfortable lounge to rest up in. I recommend watching the sunrise and dawn break from the beach - breath taking

We are regular returnees now (3 visits in 3 years). First came because friends recommended the Truro Hostel so highly--and we, (my children and I) heartily agree. Right by the sea, great company/co-hostelers, Emily and Jeremiah are wonderful hosts who actually remember us and make us feel loved---can't beat that. You are guaranteed great conversations, a good night's rest, and wonderful sunrises on the beach--what more would a person want? (Plus breakfast is pretty great too!)

• 12th Jul 2015

An amazing Hostel and location.The Hosts were so friendly and helpful.

• 12th Jul 2015