• North Pamet Rd,, Truro, MA 02666, Truro, USA
9.2
Superb 98 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 98 Total Reviews
HI Truro Located at North Pamet Rd, Truro, MA 02666, Truro.
USA

• weissberg133
  • USA, Female, 25-30
29th Aug 2015
7.4

The location is remote and beautiful, situated among dunes and a quick 5 min walk to beautiful pristine beach with hardly any people and giant sand dunes. The hostel itself is clean with a fully equipped kitchen and the staff were friendly and great. However, the inside of the hostel could use a renovation/makeover to be more modern and inviting.

• American Samoa, Female, 41+
20th Aug 2015

Emily and Jeremiah were amazing, so friendly and accommodating! My only complaint was that I got eaten alive by mosquitoes in the woman's dorm and had a massive allergic reaction. My bunk was right in front of the open window with the window fan. A great location for some cool air, bad for bites. When we initially pulled up to the hostel to check in I noticed the tape on the screens and immediately felt a bit worried. That's the only problem I had, otherwise it was a pleasant hostel experience.

17th Aug 2015

The people were really nice and friendly,and the staff was also, The granola was delicious.

• USA, Female, 41+
16th Aug 2015

The only issue I found was that it was hot and stuffy at times in the women's dorm room. More fans would be an easy fix! (This was especially true for those in the upper bunks, since the fan couldn't be raised high enough for moving air to be felt there.)

• Japan, Female, 41+
13th Aug 2015
7.7

Having eight individuals in one tiny room which is adjacent to another six bank bed room with no door is intense. Shall be kept less than six and have separated doors in each room while I see it would create another stress for accessing only two shower rooms in the second floor.

12th Aug 2015

I love staying here in Truro---I am a repeat visitor and it always feels like coming to visit friends, both old and new. Plus the space is great and the beach is a 2 minute walk away----can't beat that!

• USA, Female, 41+
11th Aug 2015

Very comfortable stay- I was able to sleep well and the place was spotless! Staff was very kind and helpful.

• USA, Male, 31-40
7th Aug 2015
6.0

One of the staff members may have been having a bad morning because he was exceptionally rude and I thought it was just me so I asked several other people who where there and they said he acted very rude toward them too.

3rd Aug 2015

This hostel was differently situated then the one on Martha's or Nantucket. I mean at this hostel I had to drive to wherever I needed to go ,because it was on not a safe road for biking to get out, in order to get anywhere, instead I had to drive to wherever and bike it from there. So basically I did enjoy my stay It just was different. And this was not an Island so I Could Drive meself there,,,,around to bike.Again twa '

28th Jul 2015

I had an amazing time at the Hostel in Truro. The entire staff there are excellent. They keep the place pristine clean and are very helpful and welcoming. They have made many good improvements which are greatly appreciated.