HI Truro Reviews

North Pamet Rd, Truro, MA 02666, Truro, USA

The location is remote and beautiful, situated among dunes and a quick 5 min walk to beautiful pristine beach with hardly any people and giant sand dunes. The hostel itself is clean with a fully equipped kitchen and the staff were friendly and great. However, the inside of the hostel could use a renovation/makeover to be more modern and inviting.

Emily and Jeremiah were amazing, so friendly and accommodating! My only complaint was that I got eaten alive by mosquitoes in the woman's dorm and had a massive allergic reaction. My bunk was right in front of the open window with the window fan. A great location for some cool air, bad for bites. When we initially pulled up to the hostel to check in I noticed the tape on the screens and immediately felt a bit worried. That's the only problem I had, otherwise it was a pleasant hostel experience.

• 20th Aug 2015
  • American Samoa

The people were really nice and friendly,and the staff was also, The granola was delicious.

The only issue I found was that it was hot and stuffy at times in the women's dorm room. More fans would be an easy fix! (This was especially true for those in the upper bunks, since the fan couldn't be raised high enough for moving air to be felt there.)

• 16th Aug 2015

Having eight individuals in one tiny room which is adjacent to another six bank bed room with no door is intense. Shall be kept less than six and have separated doors in each room while I see it would create another stress for accessing only two shower rooms in the second floor.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Japan

I love staying here in Truro---I am a repeat visitor and it always feels like coming to visit friends, both old and new. Plus the space is great and the beach is a 2 minute walk away----can't beat that!

Very comfortable stay- I was able to sleep well and the place was spotless! Staff was very kind and helpful.

• 11th Aug 2015