Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES: Cancellations received at least 30 days prior to the group arrival will qualify for a full refund. Cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the group arrival are sujbect to a charge equal to the first night's stay. The client must reconfirm their numbers 48 hours prior to arrival. Changes of up to a 10% decrease in the original group size can be made without penalty providing that HI is notified at least 48 hours prior to group arrival. Any request to increase the group size will be accommodated subject to availability. Cancellations made within 48 hours of arrival will result in the client being charged for the full stay. Client no shows will be paid in full.
Additional Terms and Conditions
DEPOSIT: Group bookings will be secured with a credit card or the first night accommodation paid within 7 days of booking. The client must prepay reservations in full, 30 days prior to the group arrival at the hostel. Payments by Visa, MasterCard, bank transfer or cheque (CAD) are welcome.
GROUP ACCOMMODATION AGREEMENT: The group leader must sign a Group Accommodation Agreement, prepared by Hostelling International, to confirm reservation details. This document is required at time of booking.
GROUP ROOMING LIST: A rooming list is required two weeks prior to arrival. List should specify first and last names, gender and any specific rooming requests.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.