HI-Vancouver Central Reviews

1025 Granville Street, Vancouver, Vancouver, Canada

The WiFi might need to improve. It would be great if we could get WiFi in the room as well. Otherwise it's all good!

Nice hostel in a good location

Poor wifi connectivity throughout the hostel

• 23rd Jan 2016

Clean and safe place, conveniently located in downtown Vancouver. Would stay here again if I ever were to go back to this city.

Wifi did not work in the room. Wifi would work on ground level at reception but still not reliably.

Everything was lovely and I felt quite comfortable staying here. I only disliked the fact there are only 3 toasters during breakfast, as it ends up taking me like 10-15 minutes to get my bagel toasted after waiting for everyone else, and the Internet dropped out a lot/didn't connect very well. Nothing awful, just a couple of small things that I didn't find ideal.

Could use some more wifi signal on the 4th floor - otherwise great.

• 1st Jan 2016

The one thing that facilities are very old.. everything are fine.

• 22nd Dec 2015

Great stay, staff are polite and good value for money.

The staff were really friendly and helpful. The location is also excellent, you are right in the centre of town. The place overall could be cleaner but it was nothing to really complain about. The blankets were terrible, but the bed's are okay.

Little dingy needs a bit of an upgrade to charge the amount they do

I wouldn't say there's anything standout about this hostel. It serves its purpose well and is smack in the middle of downtown. Do note, if you're driving, they don't have any parking on the premises and the nearby parking is not exactly cheap. Par for the course for a downtown hostel. My only real complaint is that the internet was very spotty.

The staff was really nice, we liked the atmosphere a lot - loved the Christmas decoration.

• 27th Nov 2015
  • Austria

Location is amazing but the wifi rarely worked when we were there, which was extremely disappointing. At least that gave us the incentive to go out sightseeing and never be in the hostel. Staff and atmosphere are ehh. Doesn't seem like the kind of place where you can get to know other travelers, lots of people kept to themselves.

HI Vancouver is awesome. Really friendly staff and comfortable beds. We honestly have no complaints, they had everything there. Beds were already made, towels were free. Bathrooms were fantastic and always super clean. Location was pretty good, short bus ride or walk to anywhere downtown. Pizza place directly across the road was especially awesome.

On busy Granville street, so expect some noise from traffic. Had a positive experience staying there. I really appreciated the extra hour to checkout so I could come back and shower after half marathon I ran that morning.

Very central hostel, easy to get to with friendly staff at the desk. Dorms & showers were warm, enjoyed the breakfast, thanks for a nice stay!

Pretty much no atmosphere but it was clean and well located.

It was very good, but more money than expected, I really didn't like how there was no tax on the websiteor ended up being quite bit more, also because you need a hostel card the get the website price or you have to pay even more, I know my 8 friends that I stayed with agreed. So be aware of that. Other than that it was very good. :)

• 6th Nov 2015

The location is good and easy to find.The breadfast is great.

« first « Prev 1 2 3