HI-Vancouver Downtown Reviews

1114 Burnaby Street, Vancouver, Canada

Sometimes the magnetic key failed. Although they record again without problem, it's a little... but it helps to communicate with other guests... >:o)

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Spain

I greatly enjoyed my stay. The staff was very helpful, Erik's tour was a great surprise, and I loved the diversity of the people staying at the hostel.

• 2nd Oct 2014

Just had a perfect long weekend stay. Had nice room mates and even went for a drink with them twice.

• 2nd Oct 2014

Great location, very clean, great breakfast.

Great neighborhood location, central... and 4 person bunks! Awesome! thank you for. a lovely stay!

The rooms were clean, but the washrooms were not clean and always out of even papir or soap. But a really nice location and safe.

This wasn't my first time staying in a hostel so I had some expectations already set when I arrived. This place blew them out of the water. The staff was helpful and kind, there were so many things planned to get to know others in the hostel, and the location was PRIME. I would 100% go back as well as recommend this to anyone planning to stay in Vancouver. Value for money is amazing and you're so close to lots of public transit. Even my conservative mother loved it so that in itself says a lot!

• 12th Sep 2014

Good afternoon; Thank you for your brilliant comment! We like to celebrate our successes and appreciate your feedback. We are always happy to provide excellent customer service. We hope to welcome you back in the future. Kind regards, Maicke Andresen Hostel Manager

We slept 2 nights in room 103, with the shared bathroom. But this bathroom was way to noisy, not wel insulated. The couple in the other room took a shower very early in the morning and it was like they were in the same room as us, so we couldn't sleep anymore. A seperate public bathroom in the hallway would be better than this system of bathroom sharing.

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

best breakfast ever.It sets you up for the day.Thankyou

• 5th Sep 2014

Hello and thank you for your nice comment! We try to make everyone feel welcome; we hope to welcome you back in the future!

Big hostel in a nice quiet area of Vancouver. We stayed in a private double room, not really big nor cosy but useful. Sweet buffet breakfast with muffins, toasts, fruits and drinks. The only thing to improve is the cleaniless in the bathrooms. Otherwise, everything is good.

1 2 Next » last »