HI Verdes Mares

9.5
Superb 50 Total Reviews

• Germany, Female, 25-30
30th Jan 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at HI Verdes Mares. Everything you can expect from a good hostel was given. It was a calm and quiet environment with a pool and nice opportunities to relax. The staff was very friendly and helpful, but didn't speak English. Also the breakfast was really good like the stable internet connection. The room need to be paid in cash. The beach and eating opportunities are just a few minutes away. I would recommend the hostel warmly especially for families or couples.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
4th Jan 2017

Nice family hostel. Beware they don't speak English. I paid for a double room and my girlfriend joined me for 2/4 nights. When she arrived the manager asked me to pay more to which I said no, the booking was for 2 people via hostel world, not the hostels own booking system. The situation left a bad taste in my mouth unfortunately. It's a quiet hostel but breakfast is nice. They don't take credit cards so cash needed to pay for your room.

14th Sep 2016

Everything you'd expect from a good hostel. Is was very chilled, good internet connection, fruits at breakfast were great, very quiet. Not much atmosphere but if you want a beautiful quiet place to chill and read then this is your place. Slept so well here. Only a few minutes walk to the middle of the main beach. Close to main road for buses but far enough that it is quiet.