HI Verdes Mares Reviews

Rua das Algas, 2166, Natal, Brazil

The staff was awesome and I felt so comfortable!

The hostel is relatively close to the beach, but a bit far from the city and all the action. It was nice and clean and although the staff could not speak English they tried to be helpful.

I wish there was an option beyond "excellent." They are lovely, helpful people who made our stay as good as possible.

• 11th Aug 2013

The room was great for the price. The internet worked most of the time and breakfast was full of good fruits, local delights and coffee. I was staying in the 6 person room by myself which was a blessing. The room could not sustain that many, but I can't complain being there by myself.

Very good hostel. The staff was great and really helpful. Good location with bars and restaurants close and just 10 minutes walking to the Ponta Negra Beach. I recommend!

• 2nd Aug 2012
  • Norway

Very good place, nice and with a good location. The staff is very nice too.

• 10th Jul 2011