HI-Victoria Reviews

516 Yates Street, Vancouver Island, Victoria, Canada

A good hostel for overnight. Walking distance from bus station and close to all downtown activities. Big dorms but well laid out. Airy and clean. Facilities basic but adequate. A bit noisy from the streets outside but that's not the fault of the hostel operators. Good if you are an ok sleeper, could be would be hard if you are not a good sleeper.

Great place BUT the noise from the bar over the road at night was mad. Especially between 12 and 3 am, when thier custermers linned up waiting for a taxi home, what a din, people screeming, laughing and shouting, so very loud I could not sleep.

The staff is really great! The hostel is located very close to the sea, downtown, close to the main interesting places! The dormitories are well done and quiet, the kitchen is big and very practical, there are big common rooms. And the staff guided me very well for activities transport info, shops... I recommend this hostel 100%!

Thank you, we are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your comments. Happy travels!!

Great bike parking facilities and wonderful staff. I had a great stay! Thank you

• 16th May 2015

I thought everything was great as usual. Always look for you guys when I go travelling!

• 3rd Apr 2015

Staff was really kind and lively. But room was little bit cold. And one woman who stayed in a same room behaved weird...

• 7th Jan 2015