HI-Victoria Reviews

516 Yates Street, Vancouver Island, Victoria, Canada

The bed beside the window was very cold.

• 25th Nov 2015
  • Switzerland

Enjoyed my one night stay here. The room was fairly large but provided the perfect opportunity to talk to people

It was a comfortable place for me.Especially the staffs work at there were really kind.

• 6th Sep 2015
  • Japan

I booked 8 bed dorm but the hostel declined it at the time of check in. They said 8 bed dorm is heterosexual couples only. This was not clear at all at the time of booking. A great inconvenience! I would have had opted from some other accommodation but it was too late as I was notified at the time of actual check-in.

Quick weekend trip, hostel was super close to everything Victoria has to offer, staff was super friendly and helpful, will stay there again in the future

Location is amazing. The hostel is nice. It would be nice if wifi extended to rooms as it's just within the common areas. Each bed comes with its own locker but the locker I was assigned was broken, with the door almost falling off its hinges. Overall I would stay again for the location alone.

• 20th Aug 2015

This hostel is a quiet cosy one with friendly staff.