HI-Whiskey Jack (Yoho) Reviews

Yoho National Park, c/o Box 1358, Banff, Canada

Breathtaking views and a welcoming atmosphere at the hostel. Joel and Allan are wonderful hosts. We loved the view from the porch and the singing around the campfire in the evening. Our one suggested improvement would be a different source of light to replace the gas lamps. Thank you. Ingrid, Kathy and Konrad

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

BEAUTIFUL setting! nice camp fire at night, Joel was very nice and informative, beds were comfy. I can't say enough about the location. Not sure if they had lockers. I didn't even look because everyone staying there was awesome. I suppose people locked their stuff in their car. I had a motorbike so just put my things in the dorm and felt safe. They do have showers but it is literally just a trickle. This was no big deal to me because I thought there were no showers at all.

• 27th Jun 2015