HK Austin

Superb 168 Total Reviews
Superb 168 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 18-24
30th Apr 2017

Wonderful location and great room.

• USA, Male, 25-30
23rd Apr 2017

I was in Austin for a bachelor party on Lake Travis and decided to extend my stay for a few days to explore the city of Austin. I opted for HK Austin and couldn't be happier that I did. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the location was great. There's a ton going on within a block or two in either direction - great bars, cafes, and food trucks. It's not a far walk from Rainey Street or Downtown, and E 6th Street is close by as well. Bike share is a few blocks north - great for exploring.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
16th Apr 2017

I had a fantastic stay at HK Austin. The staff was very welcoming and the area was great. I'll be back!

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
1st Apr 2017
6.3

It was hard to get in touch with the hostel because I had a change of plans. After I showed up in person, without knowing what would happen, everything worked out. I do wish I could have sorted everything out beforehand, anyway. The house is pretty nice but since you cannot Uber in San Antonio anymore (and the page had not been updated) we were caught off guard on that aspect. We were only there for a night, which was overall okay.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
26th Mar 2017

I had a great time at HK Austin. The hostel is an old victorian mansion that has a nice homey feel. The staff were incredibly generous and had a BBQ and pub crawl the days I were there. The area is very cool and great for exploring. There is even a tandem bike that makes a great ride down along river!

24th Mar 2017

One of the best Hostels i have ever stayed at. great dorm, large with plenty of space for each bed. Location is great. Owner and staff were Brilliant, and have created a relaxed and friendly place to stay

27th Feb 2017

HK Austin was awesome! My boyfriend and I stayed in their private suite for a few days, and loved every minute of it! It's centrally located to a lot of different parts of town, so we were able to do a lot of exploring just by walking out the front door. Alejandro and the other staff members were super friendly, and we had some great conversations with them. We would definitely stay there again!! Cheers, Annie and Stephen

• England, Female, 25-30
19th Feb 2017

Great hostel in beautiful old building. Really friendly staff w very laid back vibe. Happy to hang out and drink and chat with you at all hours. Would definitely recommend.

3rd Feb 2017

Stayed here for one weekend recently and LOVED IT!! Everyone was so friendly and nice! The rooms were great, beds were really comfortable, and the hostel overall was very clean. I will for sure be coming back here on my next trip to Austin, which I hope will be very soon. Thanks for the memories!!

• nikh322
  • Australia, Mixed Group, 25-30
8th Jan 2017

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Close to everything with great staff and comfy beds, would definitely recommend!