HM Hostel Reviews

Ap.14, Gogolevskiy Boulevard 33/1, entrance from the side-street, Moscow, Russia

I only stayed overnight at HM Hostel but I was so impressed by how nice and accommodating the staff was. The hostel is beautiful and clean, the common areas were comfortable, and the shower was the nicest hostel shower I've ever seen! I would definitely recommend this hostel and hope to come back in the near future and stay longer.

Only two bathrooms for the whole Hostel, Dirty bathrooms, Hostel Doors were open all the Time and Roms as well and often nobody was sitting at the entrance so everybody can walk in.location is great, though.

The place itself was rather nice - spacious and tidy. Common area is very big and pretty. Staff doesn't speak much of anything but Russian though, especially people taking night shifts (we arrived ar 6am and it wasn't the easiest). In general a very nice, tidy (nearly fancy, in hostel standards) place with good facilities, but if you're into the atmosphere - it wasn't there.

Hot, no AC or fans. Only one bathroom and one toilet for the entire hostel! Group of Russian teenagers staying there during the same time. They stayed up until all hours and were noisy. Staff did nothing to enforce silence policy. Directions to hostel are not entirely correct. Location is good though and staff was friendly enough. Booked a male only dorm and ended up in mixed dorm. Strange

Despite the troubles with our beds which were reconstructed late one night, we were reasonably happy. However there was no one at reception before 10a.m. which coud be a problem for some people.

its a really nice hostel with a perfect location. Friendly stuff and i did love free wi-fi...if we are in Moscow again, we know where to stay.

• 14th May 2014
  • Russia

Nice place, though was lil crowdy

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Belarus

I had a short stay in Moscow and I do not regret having chosen this hostel. Perfect location. The staff is very nice, polite and really helpfull. The only thing I was upset about is that I couldn't stay for a longer time. But if I come to Moscow again, I will stay in that hostel. No doubts.

• 26th Apr 2014