HM Hostel Reviews

Ap.14, Gogolevskiy Boulevard 33/1, entrance from the side-street, Moscow, Russia

The location of this hostel was excellent, very close to Red Square and the Kremlin. The two Russian girls in my dorm and Alexi were lovely people. The reception staff changed daily and all were good. The man and woman, who I assume were the owners/managers, were the problem - very rude and inhospitable. There must have been about 40 people staying there and they only had two (toilet and shower combo) bathrooms. No place to sit and eat a meal, I ate in the dorm. Security was lax.

I only stayed overnight at HM Hostel but I was so impressed by how nice and accommodating the staff was. The hostel is beautiful and clean, the common areas were comfortable, and the shower was the nicest hostel shower I've ever seen! I would definitely recommend this hostel and hope to come back in the near future and stay longer.

Only two bathrooms for the whole Hostel, Dirty bathrooms, Hostel Doors were open all the Time and Roms as well and often nobody was sitting at the entrance so everybody can walk in.location is great, though.