HOTELO Reviews

37 Cours De Verdun, Lyon, France

Great place to stay with a few of your mates. Very central and an easy 15 minute walk into the centre. Close to a lot of lovely restaurants.

• 16th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

More of a modern, but basic hotel than a hostel. It was a 3 minute walk from the train station (Lyon-Parrache), 10-15 minute walk to the Ferris Wheel at the town center, and a 20 minute walk to the Old Town. The location was perfect since we did not have to drag our luggage very far from the train station. Overall, the Hotelo was very clean and quiet.

• 27th Feb 2015

The hotel is OK, but there was a bad inconvenient. Unluckily, I was not able to reach Lyon with my car because heavy snow blocked me in Lausanne. I expected to lose the caution for the first night, but with my bad surprise the manager of the hotel charged me full price, saying that I should have cancelled the booking two days before, but in fact I had booked just the day before. Since the rules are not really clear for these situations, he could have met me at a middle point, but he didn't.

• 30th Jan 2015

Steps away from the train station, Hotelo was a wonderful place to spend 2 nights in Lyon (I only wish I was there longer!). The cleanliness and size of the room were exceptional for the cost. A quaint and quiet hostel (I felt more like i was in a hotel compared to other places I have stayed) I will recommend Hotel to anyone travelling to Lyon and will likely stay there again should I ever find myself inow Lyon again!

• 9th Nov 2014

Night security man was forthright and verging on rude. Breakfast didn't look great.

Pretty basic place of good quality.