HOTELO Reviews

37 Cours De Verdun, Lyon, France

Steps away from the train station, Hotelo was a wonderful place to spend 2 nights in Lyon (I only wish I was there longer!). The cleanliness and size of the room were exceptional for the cost. A quaint and quiet hostel (I felt more like i was in a hotel compared to other places I have stayed) I will recommend Hotel to anyone travelling to Lyon and will likely stay there again should I ever find myself inow Lyon again!

• 9th Nov 2014

Night security man was forthright and verging on rude. Breakfast didn't look great.

Pretty basic place of good quality.

Great accommodations and the man who ran it was very helpful, even carried our bags upstairs willingly

It was a very positive experience! Ideally situated and very friendly and professional staff.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • South Africa

We stayed here as we found there was little options for hostels In Lyon. However it was a nice little treat very close to train station, so we didn't have to cart our backpacks across town. The rooms are clean and modern, quiet location as well- despite being based off a busy road. Breakfast is included at an extra cost with basic options such as ceral, muesli yogurt, tea, coffee and some pastries. Would recommend to others looking at a short stay in Lyon.

I am traveling by myself and couldn't find a hostel. I stayed here and what a nice treat. very clean. very nice front desk agent. the shampoo and soap is very nice. I've worked in hotels and this is a good one. room was tiny, but doesn't bother me.

At a convenient location close to one of train stations and walking distance to the city center. There are 3 public bicycle stations around the hostel which we find very easy to pick up and return bicycles. The atmosphere is quiet and there isn't any activity hosted in the hostel as far as i know. But it also means it is quiet to have a rest and sleep.

진짜 최고의 호스텔!! 방이랑 침대 욕실까지 부족한게 없엇음

A cosy and central hotel within walking distance from the beautiful Old Town, Vieux Lyon, and local shopping area. Right next to the train/bus station Perrache. Located on a central street but still very quiet. Most staff spoke English and was very helpful. The room and bathroom was clean and up to date, with a tasteful slightly personal style. Air conditioned, but a bit enclosed because of poor ventilation.

Perfect hotel with perfect design, good location and staff.