HOTELO Reviews

37 Cours De Verdun, Lyon, France

Wonderful staff, beautiful rooms and an amazing value! I would definitely do it again.

Great, great, great experience and lovely staff. Thank you!

• 6th Nov 2015

Lovely time in lyon. The hotel wa centre town, easy to find, comfortable, clean and the staff are very friendly and helpful.

Only stayed one night and left at 7am but the staff were amazing and so helpful, and bed was super comfy, and the shower was awesome. Also breakfast (7 euro) was good.

If you're looking to visit Lyon on a budget then this is a great place to stay, very clean and really friendly hosts. I'd stay here again on my next visit

• 2nd Oct 2015

I had a great stay at Hotelo. When I arrived, the staff carried my suitcase up to my room, which I greatly appreciated after a long day of travel. The manager was very friendly, greeting me every morning when I left to go sight seeing. The room was a good price and very clean. I have no complaints about my stay at Hotelo. It is one of the nicest places I have stayed at.

• 27th Sep 2015

Great location with walking distance to restaurants, the river, plaza and metro. Staff were very friendly & helpful, recommending great local markets & eating places.( particularly the owner) Small room but clean, the location & staff are very good.

• 18th Sep 2015

We definitely recommend this hotel, the staff was really nice and helpfull, for sure we'll go back :)

We were very pleased with everything and if we hear that someone is going to Lyon we will tell them about HOTELO

• 7th Aug 2015