HOTELO Reviews

37 Cours De Verdun, Lyon, France

Steps away from the train station, Hotelo was a wonderful place to spend 2 nights in Lyon (I only wish I was there longer!). The cleanliness and size of the room were exceptional for the cost. A quaint and quiet hostel (I felt more like i was in a hotel compared to other places I have stayed) I will recommend Hotel to anyone travelling to Lyon and will likely stay there again should I ever find myself inow Lyon again!

• 9th Nov 2014

Night security man was forthright and verging on rude. Breakfast didn't look great.

Pretty basic place of good quality.

Great accommodations and the man who ran it was very helpful, even carried our bags upstairs willingly

It was a very positive experience! Ideally situated and very friendly and professional staff.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • South Africa

We stayed here as we found there was little options for hostels In Lyon. However it was a nice little treat very close to train station, so we didn't have to cart our backpacks across town. The rooms are clean and modern, quiet location as well- despite being based off a busy road. Breakfast is included at an extra cost with basic options such as ceral, muesli yogurt, tea, coffee and some pastries. Would recommend to others looking at a short stay in Lyon.

I am traveling by myself and couldn't find a hostel. I stayed here and what a nice treat. very clean. very nice front desk agent. the shampoo and soap is very nice. I've worked in hotels and this is a good one. room was tiny, but doesn't bother me.

At a convenient location close to one of train stations and walking distance to the city center. There are 3 public bicycle stations around the hostel which we find very easy to pick up and return bicycles. The atmosphere is quiet and there isn't any activity hosted in the hostel as far as i know. But it also means it is quiet to have a rest and sleep.

진짜 최고의 호스텔!! 방이랑 침대 욕실까지 부족한게 없엇음

A cosy and central hotel within walking distance from the beautiful Old Town, Vieux Lyon, and local shopping area. Right next to the train/bus station Perrache. Located on a central street but still very quiet. Most staff spoke English and was very helpful. The room and bathroom was clean and up to date, with a tasteful slightly personal style. Air conditioned, but a bit enclosed because of poor ventilation.

Perfect hotel with perfect design, good location and staff.

Very good location and value for money. The staff was really kind and helpful.

Friendly and helpful staff, fair prices with no hidden taxes, nice facilities, good location.

This place was fantastic - an elegant boutique hotel beautifully finished and furnished and close to everything including the train and tram stops but easy walking distance to the main square and old city.

Absolutely recommended.

Nice little hotel right next to the Perrache Train station. The a/c in the room was a welcome pleasure. The staff wasn't very friendly or maybe just didn't speak much English. Great value for your money. Just your standard hotel. Only complaint were the showers; no shower curtain so water got everywhere, and the hose and shower head were too short so you couldn't stand under it...lead to very difficult and awkward showers

Hotelo is a no-frills hotel that gives you all the things you really need. Comfortable bed, nice towels, clean towels each day, locked front door. Location is right by train station and we saw it out the window as we took the T1 from the other train station. Then we just had to turn ourselves around to figure out how to get back to what we saw. Staff takes your key during the day, not sure why, but no problems with that. Area feels a little unsafe at night but everything was fine.

We really enjoyed our stay at Hotelo. Everything was nearby: city sights, shops, restaurants, bars, train station, metro & tram stop. The hotel is fully renowated, very clean &cosy. Everyone at the the receprion was very nice to us. Beside the little problem with internet connection(we had two passwords but could use only one device at one time), everything was just what we needed. Thank you!

A very comfortable and well located hotel - though a little difficult to find the first time. The staff are helpful and welcoming.

Nice hotel and excellent host. Hotel is situated just opposite the train station (Lyon Perrache) and is in walking distance from the old town. Breakfast is nice as well (has to be ordered additionally at arrival). Room was nice and they even put an extra bed into the 3-bed-room so each of us had his own bed (1 double, 2 single beds).

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4