HOTELO Reviews

37 Cours De Verdun, Lyon, France

Wonderful staff, beautiful rooms and an amazing value! I would definitely do it again.

Great, great, great experience and lovely staff. Thank you!

• 6th Nov 2015

Lovely time in lyon. The hotel wa centre town, easy to find, comfortable, clean and the staff are very friendly and helpful.

Only stayed one night and left at 7am but the staff were amazing and so helpful, and bed was super comfy, and the shower was awesome. Also breakfast (7 euro) was good.

If you're looking to visit Lyon on a budget then this is a great place to stay, very clean and really friendly hosts. I'd stay here again on my next visit

• 2nd Oct 2015

I had a great stay at Hotelo. When I arrived, the staff carried my suitcase up to my room, which I greatly appreciated after a long day of travel. The manager was very friendly, greeting me every morning when I left to go sight seeing. The room was a good price and very clean. I have no complaints about my stay at Hotelo. It is one of the nicest places I have stayed at.

• 27th Sep 2015

Great location with walking distance to restaurants, the river, plaza and metro. Staff were very friendly & helpful, recommending great local markets & eating places.( particularly the owner) Small room but clean, the location & staff are very good.

• 18th Sep 2015

We definitely recommend this hotel, the staff was really nice and helpfull, for sure we'll go back :)

We were very pleased with everything and if we hear that someone is going to Lyon we will tell them about HOTELO

• 7th Aug 2015
  • Iceland

This is a very hospitable place. The owner is very nice and caring. He gave us a lot of interesting and useful information about the town and what we could see in it. The room was very clean and actually looked new, but it was rather small. We had no bad surprises whatsoever. We were totally satisfied, and if we by any chance were in Lyon again, we would stay again in this place. I totally recommend it.

• 2nd Aug 2015
  • Greece

Hotelo had comparative prices for a private room/bathroom to it's competing hostels where you would be sharing a room with 10-12 other people. The room was spotless and made for you as opposed to hostels where you usually have to put on your own sheets. My brother and I were extremely happy with the service, cleanliness and ease of the hotels location. The staff were more than helpful and extremely friendly. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Lyon!

• 1st Aug 2015

This was the perfect place to stay in Lyon! I thought it was excellent value for money, the hotel was safe and very clean and above all else the staff (especially the manager Olivier) were extremely friendly, helpful and even tolerated my bad French!! Thank you for a very pleasant stay.

Great hostel and the staff was amazing

Lovely people, helpful and hospitable. Merci!

Great place to stay with a few of your mates. Very central and an easy 15 minute walk into the centre. Close to a lot of lovely restaurants.

• 16th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

More of a modern, but basic hotel than a hostel. It was a 3 minute walk from the train station (Lyon-Parrache), 10-15 minute walk to the Ferris Wheel at the town center, and a 20 minute walk to the Old Town. The location was perfect since we did not have to drag our luggage very far from the train station. Overall, the Hotelo was very clean and quiet.

• 27th Feb 2015

The hotel is OK, but there was a bad inconvenient. Unluckily, I was not able to reach Lyon with my car because heavy snow blocked me in Lausanne. I expected to lose the caution for the first night, but with my bad surprise the manager of the hotel charged me full price, saying that I should have cancelled the booking two days before, but in fact I had booked just the day before. Since the rules are not really clear for these situations, he could have met me at a middle point, but he didn't.

• 30th Jan 2015

Hi, thanks for your comment. I am Olivier Maisonnasse the new manager (just took avoer the property on the 1/7/15. Please feel free to contact me for your next stay at the hotel, I'll try to find a deal in order to make the situation better and improve your futur stay. Regards Olivier

Steps away from the train station, Hotelo was a wonderful place to spend 2 nights in Lyon (I only wish I was there longer!). The cleanliness and size of the room were exceptional for the cost. A quaint and quiet hostel (I felt more like i was in a hotel compared to other places I have stayed) I will recommend Hotel to anyone travelling to Lyon and will likely stay there again should I ever find myself inow Lyon again!

• 9th Nov 2014

Night security man was forthright and verging on rude. Breakfast didn't look great.

Pretty basic place of good quality.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5