HQ Cafe Reviews

57 Nguyen Thien Thuat, Nha Trang, Vietnam

Great atmosphere, and very very clean. They even make your bed everyday O.o

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed in in Vietnam. The staff are uber friendly and always have a smile for guests. They let me and my friend check in early (at about 9am) after we arrived on a night bus. Each dorm has a common room with a fridge, sofa and TV which is great.

Location great, but unfortunately beds were infested with bugs.

I stayed here for 3 nights, the room was ok. They have 2 big bathroom so we dont need to wait for a long time to take a shower or do something else. The wifi was really good but there're just few electric outlet in the room , it was hard to me to charge my phone cuz it was all used. The staff is pretty friendly and helpful. This place is in the center anyway so i could find a lot of place to go and to do !!

Spacious room with a sofa to chill out on. Beds were the comfiest I've slept on in Vietnam! Had 3 computers downstairs. Breakfast was ok, don't expect it to fill you though. The location is excellent as there are good places to eat on that street and it's a few mints walk to the beach. I stayed in a different hostel as well for one night as this one was full and it really wasn't nearly as good as this one!

Good hostel, no complaints! Close to the bars and the beach.

Stayed in a private room. It was very clean and even had a TV and computer. Hot shower and AC. Breakfast is good with fruit, toast and tea/coffee. You can book tours through here too. It also has a true backpacker feel if thats what you are looking for - the common room is busy and its a good place to meet new people!

Overall a good stay and they staff that spoken good English were very helpful, even the one that didn't still tried hard to help. Very good location and value for money. Beds a little uncomfortable and noisey. Recommend people we met to stay there.

Had a good stay here. Nice big room with tv and couch which was nice as all I wanted to do was chill out in the evening but not be in bed. Staff is helpful and friendly. It was a nice stay.

Staff were very nice and quite helpful. They were very good about setting up buses and tours and generally knowledgeable and helpful with getting around town. Would recommend.

The staff of the hotel is very friendly & very helpful. that's the main thing! 2 situations happen to me that show how good is the staff of HQ Cafe. When I was riding a bike, I've lost a key from the bike (while riding). Partially it was my fault as they told me about the problem with the keys, but they didn't charge me & they made a new key within an hour! Another thing is that I forgot some stuff at HQ & they sent this stuff to me to Hoi An! Location, quality of the facilities are also good!

Solid place to stay in Nha Trang. Beds were comfy, nice living room area outside dorm (w big tv), large lockers provided, good showers, and room was cleaned every day. It's a 5 min walk from the beach and close to many restaurants and bars. Only negative was that my bed was creaky and breakfast is pretty small.

The rooms were clean and spacious. Breakfast was included, which was quite nice. The location is just a short walk from the beach and bars. Staff was friendly and helpful. My one complaint is that my laundry was returned a different color. My friend and I gave ours to be done together and our whites were all returned pink. They must have thrown something bright red in there. Luckily, I'm not backpacking with nice clothes or I would have been pretty disappointed. Otherwise, a great stay.

• 14th Jun 2014

Lovely and clean, with big, comfortable beds. Liked the small lounges in each dorm and the big bathrooms. Staff were helpful and friendly. The lack of sufficient plug points was fairly annoying, however! And the fans in the dorm I was in did not rotate - and I was in the bed furthest from the AC, which made for two fairly uncomfortable nights.

Lovely hostel would defiantly stay again.

Excellent hostel in Nha Trang! The dorm are arranged around small living rooms, perfect for meeting people or just relaxing. The hostel is not very ig but well located (near the beach, the commercial area and the nightlife area). The Staff is very helpfull and welcoming.

Really got nothing bad at all to say about HQ. Clean, staff were nice, location is great, lockers are huge, provide city map for you, big jug of 20L water for its guests as long as you have a bottle to fill it into, breakfast included. I actually didn't have a locker because that particular one was broken the day I arrived, but even so the staff offered to store my valuables at the front. Definitely recommend.

Stayed for 2 nights then switched to Mojzo to stay with friends. Hostel was clean and friendly. I switched my first mattress because the springs were absolutely destroyed. Wifi worked well. Overall a good stay.

Loved Nha Trang, loved this hostel. Excellent facilities - had our own tv, sofa, lockers, computer, hot showers etc in the dorm. Friendly and helpful staff too. Really was HQ

I stayed on the 3rd floor. They provided us the key to the first door of my room, but not the second: where our beds are located. When I requested for the key, they said that I can only get it at the front desk and I have to climb down every time. Also, the 2nd door has no unlock function. Once you close it, the door is locked and can only be open from the inside or by a key that they refuse to provide me. They do not on the air con at night so it's stuffy. There is a BAT in the room too.