HQ Cafe Reviews

57 Nguyen Thien Thuat, Nha Trang, Vietnam

Very friendly, warm welcome from staff who were very helpful throughout my stay. Nice breakfast ( I chose the fruit option). Close to beach and everything else in Nha Trang.

Rooms are pretty noisy as they are on the street and I got bitten really badly there. The staff are so lovely though and the breakfast was great for a freebie. Cheap and cheerful for a few nights stay.

If you have good people in your room then it is good fun. But the only common room is attached to each room. So hard to meet other people. The toilets were stinky. But overall was a good hostel with friendly staff. Would stay again

Good hostel for the price. There are plugs next to your bed, the lockers are im another room which I didnt like, the staff were incredibly hospitable and very helpful, beds were comfy... I think if I were to go to nha trang again I woyld stay off the main tourist road as this place is but for a first time visit while yoy get to know the city its a great location.

Nice quiet hostel, had a relaxing and comfortable stay. Having a kitchen was a treat. Good wifi. The staff are so sweet and helpful. The dorm had its own lounge room with a tv, fridge, sofa, lockers and a second bathroom - makes it feel more like an apartment! Our dorm room had a bad smell but I couldn't figure out where it was coming from, everything was very clean.

An ok budget hostel in central Nha Trang. All facilities were clean. stayed in an eight-bed dorm and it had two bathrooms and a commonroom. Good big lockers. Sweet and friendly staff. It's located on a busy street so there's much noise both day and night. Close to lots af bars and restaurants. And the beach is just five minutes away. Included breakfast is tiny. Hot showers.

Good location. No general common area. My dorm had 2 bathrooms so that was handy. Lots of movies, most are scratched. Beds are hard. Wifi is good. Close to the beach. Better hostels in the area.

Great hostel for everything other than atmosphere. It was a tad on the quiet side for me and there isn't much of a communal area. But Nha trang isn't a great backpacker spot anyway so it is hardly surprising. Staff are a highlight as well, they speak great English and are lovely!

Nice enough but not a place to meet new people - atmosphere was not good and no common area

Towels not included in the dorm. Not atmosphere. Big lockers. Good location.

Close to the beach, small free breakfast provided. Staff were very helpful, even let us into the room way before check in.

This is a good cheap hostel to base yourself in Nha Trang. I was allowed to check in at 6 am with no extra cost and the staff were friendly. My friend had one issue as they had no record of him paying for his laundry but it was resolved after some discussion.

It has been a long time since I was in Vietnam but I can also remember that this hostel is well arranged and pretty good for you to stay. It has a dining room every dorm and breakfast is pretty good. What's more, the staff will clean your sheet every day.

This place is clean, efficient and friendly. Had not one drama (except losing my skipping rope on the communal balcony but that was my owm fault). Great value.

Nice clean, quiet hostel, within walking distance of the beach and restaurants. Lockers provided, and very good wifi.

HQ cafe was in a good location, and was better than the accommodation that we spent double the price on for the other days spent in Nha Trang. The staff were friendly, the room facilities worked perfectly, and it was only 2 blocks from the beach and close to great restaurants and spas etc. A recommended budget place to spend your time.

Brilliant facilities, we were in triple bedroom and so had a computer to ourselves in our room (makes a nice change from a smartphone screen!). Located in the backpacker's district and within walking distance to the various restaurants but not too close to hear the hustle and bustle in the night. Our room was on the ground floor, so as two girls we felt a little worried about the possibility of intruders coming in given there was only a single glazed door between our room and a back alley!

It's a nice hostel,the staff is friendly, keep smile anytime, the room was clean, and even every room have restroom and fridge.

Nice hostel with clean, comfy beds and a good location.

Best hostel we've ever stayed in by a mile. Amazing facilities, massive dorms, inclusive breakfast, great location.