HQ Cafe Reviews

57 Nguyen Thien Thuat, Nha Trang, Vietnam

nice but not good to meet people

We arrived from the night bus at 5am. Reception is 24 hours but we just needed to press the buzzer to be let in. Very friendly staff, check in wasn't till 1pm but we were allowed to use the common room and facilities until our beds were available. Clean bedding changed daily and bathroom in the dorm was always clean. Not the most social backpacker atmosphere but I would deffo stay again.

Clean dorms and bathrooms! Beds are very comfortable. Every dorm has its own common room which is nice, but you only really meet people from your own dorm room.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Austria

Generally a nice clean hostel in a decent location lose to the beach. I found the staff nice. Although I found paying for the towels kinda annoying and the bathrooms were pretty busy !

A very nice hostel, very good value for money. The lockers however are relatively secure, I think it's easy to break them.

My stay at HQ cafe was excellent really. The staff is nice and helpful (although they did try and sneak a little extra money off me, but fixed it right away when I pointed it out). The beds are great, probably one of the best I've had in hostels. They change the sheets everyday unless something covers the bed (like all your stuff). Common area with every room is lovely but means there's less of the whole common area hostel hangout going on. Close to the bars and about 6 min walk to the beach.

Staff were great I had a great stay.

The staff here are amazing, and seem to genuinely care about you and giving good service. The rooms are amazing value, with each dorm having it's own common area, fridge, tv and computer. Also the rooms and bathroom are cleaned everyday. Would highly recommend

• 26th Jan 2015

Large, comfy bunks. Great staff. The fruit salad breakfast is great. 10/10 would stay here again

• 26th Jan 2015

Very friendly, warm welcome from staff who were very helpful throughout my stay. Nice breakfast ( I chose the fruit option). Close to beach and everything else in Nha Trang.

Rooms are pretty noisy as they are on the street and I got bitten really badly there. The staff are so lovely though and the breakfast was great for a freebie. Cheap and cheerful for a few nights stay.

If you have good people in your room then it is good fun. But the only common room is attached to each room. So hard to meet other people. The toilets were stinky. But overall was a good hostel with friendly staff. Would stay again

Good hostel for the price. There are plugs next to your bed, the lockers are im another room which I didnt like, the staff were incredibly hospitable and very helpful, beds were comfy... I think if I were to go to nha trang again I woyld stay off the main tourist road as this place is but for a first time visit while yoy get to know the city its a great location.

Only stayed here for a night but I liked the setup with each dorm having a separate couch and TV space. Also the staff was great! Very friendly and helpful!

Nice quiet hostel, had a relaxing and comfortable stay. Having a kitchen was a treat. Good wifi. The staff are so sweet and helpful. The dorm had its own lounge room with a tv, fridge, sofa, lockers and a second bathroom - makes it feel more like an apartment! Our dorm room had a bad smell but I couldn't figure out where it was coming from, everything was very clean.

An ok budget hostel in central Nha Trang. All facilities were clean. stayed in an eight-bed dorm and it had two bathrooms and a commonroom. Good big lockers. Sweet and friendly staff. It's located on a busy street so there's much noise both day and night. Close to lots af bars and restaurants. And the beach is just five minutes away. Included breakfast is tiny. Hot showers.

Good location. No general common area. My dorm had 2 bathrooms so that was handy. Lots of movies, most are scratched. Beds are hard. Wifi is good. Close to the beach. Better hostels in the area.

Great hostel for everything other than atmosphere. It was a tad on the quiet side for me and there isn't much of a communal area. But Nha trang isn't a great backpacker spot anyway so it is hardly surprising. Staff are a highlight as well, they speak great English and are lovely!

Nice enough but not a place to meet new people - atmosphere was not good and no common area

Towels not included in the dorm. Not atmosphere. Big lockers. Good location.