HQ Cafe Reviews

57 Nguyen Thien Thuat, Nha Trang, Vietnam

Great location and amazing staff. No common room but every dorm comes with a living area (common room) and a balcony. Very clean and comfortable and minutes away from the beach and all the recommended dance clubs. Only thing I would recommend is replenishing the toilet paper more often...I normally had to ask for it myself. But I love, love, love the staff there!

HQ Cafe was alright. I mean, nothing bad to say about it but nothin really, really good either! Except the staff, the girls at the reception, they were awesome and super helpful! Especially the girl who played videogames with her laptop, didn't catch her name..motorcycle rental was also easy! Dorm beds were a bit too "loose" as they rattled around if you or the person below or above moved. Otherwise a good stay!

The sofas in the room adjacent to the dorms were really good for chilling on. My bed was comfy.

location is great, short walk to beach, beds are comfortable, staff friendly and happy to help, not much atmosphere

Nice spacious rooms with modern bathroom and common area in room. Lockers are huge!! Staff are very helpful and friendly. There's a great Pho place across the road and it's only a ten minute walk down the street to the night life. Beach is a 10-15min walk too. All in all a great backpackers hostel :)

nice but not good to meet people

We arrived from the night bus at 5am. Reception is 24 hours but we just needed to press the buzzer to be let in. Very friendly staff, check in wasn't till 1pm but we were allowed to use the common room and facilities until our beds were available. Clean bedding changed daily and bathroom in the dorm was always clean. Not the most social backpacker atmosphere but I would deffo stay again.

Clean dorms and bathrooms! Beds are very comfortable. Every dorm has its own common room which is nice, but you only really meet people from your own dorm room.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Austria

Generally a nice clean hostel in a decent location lose to the beach. I found the staff nice. Although I found paying for the towels kinda annoying and the bathrooms were pretty busy !

Arrived at 6am and could not check in as the previous guests had not checked out but was offered the common room area to sleep until the room was ready! This was fine but the common area was a mess from the previous night! Rooms were good with comfortable beds and 2 bathrooms accessible one in the room and one in the common area. All guests had lockers assigned to them would have preferred it if they were in the bedroom and not out in the common area. Tv with up to date movies available to use.

A very nice hostel, very good value for money. The lockers however are relatively secure, I think it's easy to break them.

My stay at HQ cafe was excellent really. The staff is nice and helpful (although they did try and sneak a little extra money off me, but fixed it right away when I pointed it out). The beds are great, probably one of the best I've had in hostels. They change the sheets everyday unless something covers the bed (like all your stuff). Common area with every room is lovely but means there's less of the whole common area hostel hangout going on. Close to the bars and about 6 min walk to the beach.

Staff were great I had a great stay.

The staff here are amazing, and seem to genuinely care about you and giving good service. The rooms are amazing value, with each dorm having it's own common area, fridge, tv and computer. Also the rooms and bathroom are cleaned everyday. Would highly recommend

• 26th Jan 2015

Large, comfy bunks. Great staff. The fruit salad breakfast is great. 10/10 would stay here again

• 26th Jan 2015

Very friendly, warm welcome from staff who were very helpful throughout my stay. Nice breakfast ( I chose the fruit option). Close to beach and everything else in Nha Trang.

Rooms are pretty noisy as they are on the street and I got bitten really badly there. The staff are so lovely though and the breakfast was great for a freebie. Cheap and cheerful for a few nights stay.

If you have good people in your room then it is good fun. But the only common room is attached to each room. So hard to meet other people. The toilets were stinky. But overall was a good hostel with friendly staff. Would stay again

Good hostel for the price. There are plugs next to your bed, the lockers are im another room which I didnt like, the staff were incredibly hospitable and very helpful, beds were comfy... I think if I were to go to nha trang again I woyld stay off the main tourist road as this place is but for a first time visit while yoy get to know the city its a great location.

Only stayed here for a night but I liked the setup with each dorm having a separate couch and TV space. Also the staff was great! Very friendly and helpful!