HQ Cafe Reviews

57 Nguyen Thien Thuat, Nha Trang, Vietnam

This place is clean, efficient and friendly. Had not one drama (except losing my skipping rope on the communal balcony but that was my owm fault). Great value.

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Scotland

Nice clean, quiet hostel, within walking distance of the beach and restaurants. Lockers provided, and very good wifi.

HQ cafe was in a good location, and was better than the accommodation that we spent double the price on for the other days spent in Nha Trang. The staff were friendly, the room facilities worked perfectly, and it was only 2 blocks from the beach and close to great restaurants and spas etc. A recommended budget place to spend your time.

Brilliant facilities, we were in triple bedroom and so had a computer to ourselves in our room (makes a nice change from a smartphone screen!). Located in the backpacker's district and within walking distance to the various restaurants but not too close to hear the hustle and bustle in the night. Our room was on the ground floor, so as two girls we felt a little worried about the possibility of intruders coming in given there was only a single glazed door between our room and a back alley!

It's a nice hostel,the staff is friendly, keep smile anytime, the room was clean, and even every room have restroom and fridge.

Nice hostel with clean, comfy beds and a good location.

Best hostel we've ever stayed in by a mile. Amazing facilities, massive dorms, inclusive breakfast, great location.

While the hostel itself was perfectly alright, we thought Nha Trang was a waste of time so it's hard to see past this but the staff were really nice and helpful and it was pretty close to the central bars and stuff.

Very clean and friendly hostel. Helpful in giving information. Spacious and comfortable dorms; the common room areas and two bathrooms to a floor are really helpful as well.

A good place to stay, just two blocks from the beach :) Rooms were nice, beds OK and pretty creaky, and no good common area for meeting new people.

Pretty nice hostel and a great location. Although, there isn't an all girls dorm room so if you enjoy copious amounts of axe body spray and loud, obnoxious twenty-something-year-old drunk brits playing bad techno music then this is your hostel!

Staffs are helpful. I arrived before check-in time and the receptionist let me to take a shower. And she helped me booked an islands' hoping tour afterward (various tours booking available). Great location, very close to the beach and there are cafes/ dining/ convenient stores around. Basic free breakfast (toast, tea/ coffee & banana). Locker available. Rented a motorbike from the hostel at a reasonable price (VND 80,000/ 24 hours). Going to stay there again the next time I visit Nha Trang.

Lockers didn't seem very secure so I left my valuables at reception. Air conditioning was at one end of long room so it was quite hot at my end. I would recommend them to install another or put one in the middle. Use of fridge was good but maybe point it out or have a sign to say its ok to use as I would have preferred to have used it earlier in my stay but didn't realise. Same thing with the water we can refill our bottles with. Got to check in very early after getting in of the night bus.

Very good hostel with great staffand great wifi.

Great atmosphere, and very very clean. They even make your bed everyday O.o

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed in in Vietnam. The staff are uber friendly and always have a smile for guests. They let me and my friend check in early (at about 9am) after we arrived on a night bus. Each dorm has a common room with a fridge, sofa and TV which is great.

Location great, but unfortunately beds were infested with bugs.

I stayed here for 3 nights, the room was ok. They have 2 big bathroom so we dont need to wait for a long time to take a shower or do something else. The wifi was really good but there're just few electric outlet in the room , it was hard to me to charge my phone cuz it was all used. The staff is pretty friendly and helpful. This place is in the center anyway so i could find a lot of place to go and to do !!

Spacious room with a sofa to chill out on. Beds were the comfiest I've slept on in Vietnam! Had 3 computers downstairs. Breakfast was ok, don't expect it to fill you though. The location is excellent as there are good places to eat on that street and it's a few mints walk to the beach. I stayed in a different hostel as well for one night as this one was full and it really wasn't nearly as good as this one!

Good hostel, no complaints! Close to the bars and the beach.