HQ Cafe Reviews

57 Nguyen Thien Thuat, Nha Trang, Vietnam

An ok budget hostel in central Nha Trang. All facilities were clean. stayed in an eight-bed dorm and it had two bathrooms and a commonroom. Good big lockers. Sweet and friendly staff. It's located on a busy street so there's much noise both day and night. Close to lots af bars and restaurants. And the beach is just five minutes away. Included breakfast is tiny. Hot showers.

Good location. No general common area. My dorm had 2 bathrooms so that was handy. Lots of movies, most are scratched. Beds are hard. Wifi is good. Close to the beach. Better hostels in the area.

Great hostel for everything other than atmosphere. It was a tad on the quiet side for me and there isn't much of a communal area. But Nha trang isn't a great backpacker spot anyway so it is hardly surprising. Staff are a highlight as well, they speak great English and are lovely!

Nice enough but not a place to meet new people - atmosphere was not good and no common area

Towels not included in the dorm. Not atmosphere. Big lockers. Good location.

Close to the beach, small free breakfast provided. Staff were very helpful, even let us into the room way before check in.

This is a good cheap hostel to base yourself in Nha Trang. I was allowed to check in at 6 am with no extra cost and the staff were friendly. My friend had one issue as they had no record of him paying for his laundry but it was resolved after some discussion.

It has been a long time since I was in Vietnam but I can also remember that this hostel is well arranged and pretty good for you to stay. It has a dining room every dorm and breakfast is pretty good. What's more, the staff will clean your sheet every day.

This place is clean, efficient and friendly. Had not one drama (except losing my skipping rope on the communal balcony but that was my owm fault). Great value.

Nice clean, quiet hostel, within walking distance of the beach and restaurants. Lockers provided, and very good wifi.

HQ cafe was in a good location, and was better than the accommodation that we spent double the price on for the other days spent in Nha Trang. The staff were friendly, the room facilities worked perfectly, and it was only 2 blocks from the beach and close to great restaurants and spas etc. A recommended budget place to spend your time.

Brilliant facilities, we were in triple bedroom and so had a computer to ourselves in our room (makes a nice change from a smartphone screen!). Located in the backpacker's district and within walking distance to the various restaurants but not too close to hear the hustle and bustle in the night. Our room was on the ground floor, so as two girls we felt a little worried about the possibility of intruders coming in given there was only a single glazed door between our room and a back alley!

It's a nice hostel,the staff is friendly, keep smile anytime, the room was clean, and even every room have restroom and fridge.

Nice hostel with clean, comfy beds and a good location.

Best hostel we've ever stayed in by a mile. Amazing facilities, massive dorms, inclusive breakfast, great location.

While the hostel itself was perfectly alright, we thought Nha Trang was a waste of time so it's hard to see past this but the staff were really nice and helpful and it was pretty close to the central bars and stuff.

Very clean and friendly hostel. Helpful in giving information. Spacious and comfortable dorms; the common room areas and two bathrooms to a floor are really helpful as well.

A good place to stay, just two blocks from the beach :) Rooms were nice, beds OK and pretty creaky, and no good common area for meeting new people.

Pretty nice hostel and a great location. Although, there isn't an all girls dorm room so if you enjoy copious amounts of axe body spray and loud, obnoxious twenty-something-year-old drunk brits playing bad techno music then this is your hostel!

Staffs are helpful. I arrived before check-in time and the receptionist let me to take a shower. And she helped me booked an islands' hoping tour afterward (various tours booking available). Great location, very close to the beach and there are cafes/ dining/ convenient stores around. Basic free breakfast (toast, tea/ coffee & banana). Locker available. Rented a motorbike from the hostel at a reasonable price (VND 80,000/ 24 hours). Going to stay there again the next time I visit Nha Trang.