HQ Cafe Reviews

57 Nguyen Thien Thuat, Nha Trang, Vietnam

Really got nothing bad at all to say about HQ. Clean, staff were nice, location is great, lockers are huge, provide city map for you, big jug of 20L water for its guests as long as you have a bottle to fill it into, breakfast included. I actually didn't have a locker because that particular one was broken the day I arrived, but even so the staff offered to store my valuables at the front. Definitely recommend.

Stayed for 2 nights then switched to Mojzo to stay with friends. Hostel was clean and friendly. I switched my first mattress because the springs were absolutely destroyed. Wifi worked well. Overall a good stay.

Loved Nha Trang, loved this hostel. Excellent facilities - had our own tv, sofa, lockers, computer, hot showers etc in the dorm. Friendly and helpful staff too. Really was HQ

I stayed on the 3rd floor. They provided us the key to the first door of my room, but not the second: where our beds are located. When I requested for the key, they said that I can only get it at the front desk and I have to climb down every time. Also, the 2nd door has no unlock function. Once you close it, the door is locked and can only be open from the inside or by a key that they refuse to provide me. They do not on the air con at night so it's stuffy. There is a BAT in the room too.

Ok hostel, clean dorm with big bathroom. No common area but staff was helpful with booking bus ticket. Pretty cheap

We absolutely loved our stay at HQ Cafe! The room was big and nice (we had a private room), and the showers were hot! Wifi works well and there are computers to use, tours to book and the staff speaks great English. Location is great! Close to everything you need (Lanterns restaurant is amazing and right across the street). Good atmosphere and helpful people. They were really nice here! The only thing that could be better is the breakfast, it is small, but included in the price though.

Clean nice hostel.. Free breakfast but I met other travellers and there's way better breakfasts elsewhere. Tv and computer in each room.. Beds are kinda hard but ok.. Overall good hostel with helpful friendly staff

This hostel is average. I spent 3 nights here and ended up spending 3 more nights in Nha Trang at a different hostel. There was nothing at this hostel that made me want to stay. Everything was average. They don't have a very good common area. There is a couch and computer in your room which is nice. Staff are nice.

Great hostel, chilled out and every dorm has it's own living room!

• 22nd Feb 2014

Close to everything and very friendly staff. There was a common room in each dorm with TV, fridge and couch. If you have a big bag, it won't fit in the lockers, but it worked just fine for me. Super helpful staff and great way to meet others!

Supernice staff. Very loud location directly at the main road. Towel not included, contrary to what it says on hostelworld. Free water to refill ur bottle!!! Finally a hostel who managed to do that. Good breakfast.

Very good hostel. We stayed in 10 bed dorm with two bathrooms and a common room including fridge and tv exclusively for that dorm. I also got to see the private room and it looks superbe. Lots of space and even a balcony. Staff was really nice and helpful. I also booked a 40$ diving trip withtthem, I can recommend that too.

Comfortable beds. Plugs at each bed. Common rooms in dorms. Clean and good showers and bathrooms. Short walk to beaches and bars. Would recommend

Hostel staff were very friendly and eager to help. Hostel was also very clean and modern, with a very social feel. Close to all the night life and beach. Would definitely recommend.

• 15th Feb 2014
  • Scotland

Awesome backpackers. Amazing vibe. Amazing staff. They have everything you want and need and are happy to help!

Nice and clean place. Every room has it's own common room with fridge and TV. The breakfast is nice and freshly served. Many party guests so get ready for that.

The staff is really friendly and helpfully. Our dorm had a private lounge area in front of it. Directly in the city centre. Strong wifi. Bathroom smells a bit moudly. Couldn't close the windows completely. Means mosquitos in the room. I would stay there again.

Great value for money. Comfy beds, always clean, helpful & friendly staff. Cheapest dorm I've stayed in so far but also the nicest!

spacious dorms and friendly staff!

good location, staffs are friendly and they can book the bus ticket with a very nice price compare with the other booking offices. but the sheet was no so clean , bloods on it........ and the AC makes lots of sounds the whole night.....awfullllllllll

« first « Prev 1 2 3