HQ Hostel Bangkok Reviews

5/3-4, Silom Soi 3, Silom Road, Bangkok, Thailand

wifi is weak and unsteady

No hot water, no towel, no kitchen. Staff are too focused in their computers. No feeling of friendly atmosphere at all.

My second time here. Still love the place. Staffs are always very nice and helpful. Easy to travel around town. Value for money. Highly recommended.

Last month, I was in their 10 bed dorm room. The room is super small. I had the upper bed guy's luggage on the floor next to my bed. They don't have any locker for you so please take care of your own stuff. The bed is very hard with thin blanket. It made me difficult to sleep. Since it's close to busy street, you can hear the road noise all the time. The lobby is on second floor. There's no wifi.

Right opposite PatPong night bazaar and staff very helpful. Came back for a 2nd time as such a good location.

Good location and clean beds.

4th stay over 6 years and still love the place & location. Staff always helpful, place always clean. Thx for the nice stay.