HQ Hostel Bangkok Reviews

5/3-4, Silom Soi 3, Silom Road, Bangkok, Thailand

The credit card machine did not work which was a huge a hassle for us. The beds were a little hard, but the stay was enjoyable. On the last day, they tried out a new free warm breakfast which was really nice! The hostel was definitely very clean.

I stayed two nights. Sheets were clean, AC was cold, and the place felt safe to leave my bags out. A small locker (would fit a laptop and a few other things) is provided at each bed along with a light and power outlet. The beds were large too, I actually slept with all of my stuff on it to keep it out of the way of the others. Free Coffee, tea, bread, cookies, and corn flakes for breakfast. Great location for catching subway to train station as well as BTS to wherever. Highly recommended.

This was an amazing hostel in a very good location! I would highly recommend staying here to any of my friends.

• 8th Jul 2015

The staff here are absolutely lovely, ver helpful Lovely clean hostel close to night life but not koh san road The only bad thing id say about it is its not very sociable and more for the older crowd

I am 6'3 , and i slept comfortably in the bed. Great staff, great location, and great value. I will stay there again, and would recommend it to anyone.

Great location in silom, close to action, Stretford and public transport but on a quiet backstreet. Small and nice breakfast included, free drinking water (yes!!), coffee and tea. Staff really nice and eager to help two computers for guest use and a comfy sofa area to watch TV. Only downside: dorm rooms quite small for the price, there is not enough space for the backpacks and only a small locker for valuables. And the mattresses are quite hard.

Staff was super helpful giving us tips to places to visit and how to get there! They made us coffee and tea everyday. There were people cleaning the bathroom all the time and the rooms, although a bit small, were really comfortable. There's a nice cafe right next door with amazing Thai coffee and good price; also another "bakery" with some different and delicious breads - also really cheap. We had an amazing time at HQ Hostel and super recommend it!

Great hostel. Much more low key than those that cater to young travelers, yet just steps away from Silom Road and Patpong night market. Superbly clean, excellent staff, wifi in every room.

• 17th Jun 2015

I have stay frequently in HQ hostel which means I really want to come back to this hostel when traveling to Bangkok. Very recommended. Near BTS station, nice staffs and very clean. I recommended this hostel if you want to stay in Silom area.

Amazing hostel with very friendly reception. Sununee Chao is one of the reception that is very well-travelled and very well-linguistic, exceptionally helpful and makes my stay here very comfortable. Downside is that it's abit small and can be claustrophobic, but i'm okay with it. Bed is HARD than the sleeper trains in thailand, but i'm okay. Location is very good. Overall, great experience for lone travellers because I get to have such nice conversations with the reception.

Stayed here with five friends. Great location right off Silome Road. We arrived a few days before songkran and it was a great location to take in the festivities. Within walking distance to food and shops, as well so train. Staff were helpful with future bookings. Nice lounging area. Beds are hard, but that is the norm. Only thing I was surprised how expensive rooms were for a dorm

The best here is the location.

Fantastic location on Silom Road. Only stayed a quick one night but there were very good facilities. Would definitely recommend.

The hostel did not really have a good atmosphere, the rooms were small for the amount of people. We stayed only with 4 in an 8 dorm but if the room would be fully booked there was no space to put the bags. Staff was friendly but they were only watching programmes on their laptops. Not really interested in their guests.