HQ Hostel Silom

Fabulous 364 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 364 Total Reviews

23rd Feb 2017

Got here from America at 5 in the morning and when I got there they let me place my stuff there they let me have breakfast take a shower and brush my teeth after such a long flight which it all places do before check in. Not a party Hostel it's more a calm before the storm relax but the location is extremely great, and their is food everywhere. My stuff felt safe I had a drone and GoPro and 2 iPhones all safe and felt safe great Hostel, great wifi, great location! 5 stars for sure

20th Feb 2017

Fantastic hostel for a night or two but otherwise very boring with no atmosphere of any kind. The staff are at best indifferent and at worse a little terse, but still very willing to help with anything you need. Helpful. AC is all powerful. Ask for a second blanket because it can get downright frigid at night, but its 24/7 which after a hot day can make or break a day's mood. The sell beer 24/7 at a reasonable price which is nice when the adjacent 7-11 stops selling at 2am or whatever.

11th Feb 2017
6.3

Great location. Not all rooms have available lockers because previous guests have lost the keys for the lockers! The staff seemed a bit distanced at times.

• South Africa, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
4th Feb 2017

I stayed in a 6-female dorm on an upper bunk. Unfortunately the a/c blew straight to me which was really freezing so that I was lucky that I didn't catch a cold. The shower was not a very comfortable one, they looked great from the photo, but the pipe was a bit clogged, so I didn't enjoy my shower. I could get unlucky.Nevertheless, the bathroom was very clean. M roommates went to bed very early, I mean before 10pm. So I really think it would be nicer if i had curtain to block off the light.

• USA, Female, 25-30
19th Jan 2017

great hotel,no complains I would come back again great location,close to monorail and metro station

• jesskenns
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
13th Jan 2017

Great hostel! I would stay here again when returning to Bangkok. Can't even compare to the other places I've stayed in Bangkok. Cleaner, more comfortable and in a great area. Staff is super friendly and breakfast is great!

8th Jan 2017

Great hostel with good facilities, included breakfast and helpful staff. Just be careful with the lower bunk beds since they are a bit low so it is very easy to bump the head.

6th Jan 2017

Had a lovely stay in this hostel. Clean and comfortable with a good breakfast! Lockable cupboards for everyone, if you brought your own lock, and fabulous connections to the city and to SUV airport. I only stayed for two nights but it was a warm and welcoming place helped by the fact the people staying there were lovely. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.

4th Jan 2017

Great staff. Showed up in the early morning at around 3AM. They let me rest in the common area and do early check in the next day so I wouldn't have to worry about paying for the entire evening. Helped with directions, wifi was great, breakfast was the same every morning but still tasted good and helped save on budget travel even more. Is close to BTW system and express boat river system. Good place overall and would deffinate. Stay there again

• Philippines, Male, 31-40
28th Dec 2016

I LOVE HQ HOSTEL , MY SECOND HOME AND EXTENDED FAMILIES ( the staff ) , my first priority to choose this place as always and when they are full ? I jumped in to the hotel like royal orchid , Hilton , anantara, peninsula or shangrila , I know it's completely different places , but it's the warm people of HQ .