HQ Hostel Silom

Fabulous 372 Total Reviews
Fabulous 372 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
28th Apr 2017

Enjoyed my stay here. Very friendly and helpful staff! In a good area, close to a lot of restaurants and shops. A short walk from the Sky Train, which runs all through the city.

• kerbymaca3941
  • Philippines, Male, 25-30
28th Apr 2017

You pay for the price here. Cozy lobby area. Perfect breakfast. Friiiiieeennndddllyy staffs. I highly recommend.

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
6th Apr 2017

Overall, it was a good stay

• Austria, Male, 25-30
1st Apr 2017

The staff was helpful, the place very clean, nicely decorated and comfortable. The free breakfast except for the watermelon was not really my cup of tea : corn flakes with milk, sausages and eggs, instant coffee or tasteless Lipton yellow. The room locker is not big enough for your luggage, only a drawer for your valuables so the 10 people room can get crowded. beds were comfortable with light and electric plugs.

23rd Feb 2017

Got here from America at 5 in the morning and when I got there they let me place my stuff there they let me have breakfast take a shower and brush my teeth after such a long flight which it all places do before check in. Not a party Hostel it's more a calm before the storm relax but the location is extremely great, and their is food everywhere. My stuff felt safe I had a drone and GoPro and 2 iPhones all safe and felt safe great Hostel, great wifi, great location! 5 stars for sure

20th Feb 2017

Fantastic hostel for a night or two but otherwise very boring with no atmosphere of any kind. The staff are at best indifferent and at worse a little terse, but still very willing to help with anything you need. Helpful. AC is all powerful. Ask for a second blanket because it can get downright frigid at night, but its 24/7 which after a hot day can make or break a day's mood. The sell beer 24/7 at a reasonable price which is nice when the adjacent 7-11 stops selling at 2am or whatever.

11th Feb 2017
6.3

Great location. Not all rooms have available lockers because previous guests have lost the keys for the lockers! The staff seemed a bit distanced at times.

• South Africa, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
4th Feb 2017

I stayed in a 6-female dorm on an upper bunk. Unfortunately the a/c blew straight to me which was really freezing so that I was lucky that I didn't catch a cold. The shower was not a very comfortable one, they looked great from the photo, but the pipe was a bit clogged, so I didn't enjoy my shower. I could get unlucky.Nevertheless, the bathroom was very clean. M roommates went to bed very early, I mean before 10pm. So I really think it would be nicer if i had curtain to block off the light.

• USA, Female, 25-30
19th Jan 2017

great hotel,no complains I would come back again great location,close to monorail and metro station

• jesskenns
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
13th Jan 2017

Great hostel! I would stay here again when returning to Bangkok. Can't even compare to the other places I've stayed in Bangkok. Cleaner, more comfortable and in a great area. Staff is super friendly and breakfast is great!