HQ Hostel Silom

Fabulous 356 Total Reviews

• South Africa, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
4th Feb 2017

I stayed in a 6-female dorm on an upper bunk. Unfortunately the a/c blew straight to me which was really freezing so that I was lucky that I didn't catch a cold. The shower was not a very comfortable one, they looked great from the photo, but the pipe was a bit clogged, so I didn't enjoy my shower. I could get unlucky.Nevertheless, the bathroom was very clean. M roommates went to bed very early, I mean before 10pm. So I really think it would be nicer if i had curtain to block off the light.

• USA, Female, 25-30
19th Jan 2017

great hotel,no complains I would come back again great location,close to monorail and metro station

• jesskenns
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
13th Jan 2017

Great hostel! I would stay here again when returning to Bangkok. Can't even compare to the other places I've stayed in Bangkok. Cleaner, more comfortable and in a great area. Staff is super friendly and breakfast is great!

8th Jan 2017

Great hostel with good facilities, included breakfast and helpful staff. Just be careful with the lower bunk beds since they are a bit low so it is very easy to bump the head.

6th Jan 2017

Had a lovely stay in this hostel. Clean and comfortable with a good breakfast! Lockable cupboards for everyone, if you brought your own lock, and fabulous connections to the city and to SUV airport. I only stayed for two nights but it was a warm and welcoming place helped by the fact the people staying there were lovely. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.

4th Jan 2017

Great staff. Showed up in the early morning at around 3AM. They let me rest in the common area and do early check in the next day so I wouldn't have to worry about paying for the entire evening. Helped with directions, wifi was great, breakfast was the same every morning but still tasted good and helped save on budget travel even more. Is close to BTW system and express boat river system. Good place overall and would deffinate. Stay there again

• Philippines, Male, 31-40
28th Dec 2016

I LOVE HQ HOSTEL , MY SECOND HOME AND EXTENDED FAMILIES ( the staff ) , my first priority to choose this place as always and when they are full ? I jumped in to the hotel like royal orchid , Hilton , anantara, peninsula or shangrila , I know it's completely different places , but it's the warm people of HQ .

22nd Dec 2016

Awesome place ! We arrived at 1am and we received a really warm welcome from the staff. They're lovely, speak English perfectly and the room was super nice also. I will come back for sure. Thank you for this stay :)

12th Dec 2016

Nice laid back place super close to the si lom area and maybe 30 mins away from khao san road. The subway is right there. The breakfast is pretty awesome too, considering it is included. I just didnt like the super small lockers (you can't put your bag in it) and the girder over my bed i slammed my head against twice.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
7th Dec 2016

Best price, location and service