HQ (headquarter) of Nove Sujashvili Reviews

Very cute place ! Nana is really nice and helpful. I really enjoyed my stay there.

Oh, what a place. We just loved it. Surrounding by the beautiful mountains and Kazbegi town, it is just the perfect place to stay. The view to the mountains is amazing! Nana is so lovely and helpfull, and we felt like home there. Dorm were spacy and beds very good.

We had a wonderful time, didi didi madloba! Such nice people, so helpful and so friendly. The room was really lovely, beautiful view, someone brought us tea -- everything was very thoughtfully done and we felt very comfortable and at home. The place was really calm which was also very nice. And we really appreciated that you appreciated my bad Georgian :D We have already recommended you to the family!

• 10th Jul 2014

In my opinion the place deserves a 100% as a backpaker's accomodation. 10 minut walk from the center of kazbegi but on the road to the monastry. the staff are really helpful with directions and tips(even had photos of the points we will encounter on our way). be sure to climb to the waterfalls (you can with little effort climb above the second waterfall) and gergeti glacier no only the monastry.

• 3rd May 2014
  • Poland

This was a great place to stay while we were in Gergeti. Great view of the mountains. The owner was great. He gave us all the gear we needed to stay warm while we climbed to the Trinity Church. We were even allowed to use the kitchen to cook out own meals. This is a great place to stay.

I went during low season so I had the room just for me, is very clean and confortable hostel.

View all Stepantsminda (Kazbegi) Hostels