Ha Noi Atlantic Hostel Reviews

30 Hang Cot Street, (Old Quarter), Hanoi, Vietnam

No Rating

If you stay here do not book any trips through them as you will find out that you will over pay for everything! For my Halong bay trip and bus to DaNang I paid much more than most people in the trip! The options you get are not even taken into consideration! The guy is friendly but wouldn't recommend this to anyone

• 14th Jul 2013

Not very clean and didn't trust the staff. The room was run down, dusty, and the air con would hardly cool the place down. We looked into to their booking services for Sapa and Halong Bay and they desperately tried to sell us overpriced packages, swearing they were the best prices around. l had some laundry done and my clothes came back stained - dirtier than they originally were. When I complained, they blamed me and argued terribly. I will never stay at this place again.

Good for the price, very kind staff. Just be careful when taking tours or bus tickets because the agency they work with sucks.

Staff were extremely helpfull, booked us trips to halong bay and sapa which were both amazing and great value for money! Room was big, clean, cozy and comfy. Would stay again!

pretty decent hostel for 1 or two nights

Staff were good, helped us sort out a Halong Bay trip. Otherwise functional and clean but not very social.