Habitat-Hostel Reviews

Kneza Milosa 4, Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia

Great hostel, very nice reception and very big room with all facilities included.

• 10th Jun 2015

Fantastic accomadation, lovely stuff is happy to help with tourist advice, entertainment and shopping. Room was excellent though ensuite was a bit small which seems common in Europe. The WFI is excellent and having coffee and tea facilities was great. Would happily stay there again

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Estonia

Staff couldn't have been more helpful. Small family run business in a good, central location and right near city center. Rooms are large and airy.

• 9th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

My stay was so lovely and peaceful, with an absolutely huge room and a lovely welcome from the owner!

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Finland

The place was really nice and also the owner. I think we became a very nice friend. The location is also excellent and very easy to move and take public transport. Very clean, nice furnitures, etc.I really loved!

• 8th Jun 2015

Very friendly and helpful staff, good location close to everything, will definitely come again!

We had an excellent stay at Habitat Hostel in Belgrade, which was comfortable, clean and with friendly and helpful service. The location, in the heart Belgrade, less than 10 minutes from the main sites, makes it ideal for exploring the city.

• 26th May 2015
  • Malta

Our stay was wonderful. Everything was excellent, and the best was the pric,. We strongly recommend it.

• 26th May 2015

Very welcoming, friendly staff. Family atmosphere. It's cool that the staff is always with the guests. Facilities are nice and rooms are pretty big.

• 21st May 2015
  • Spain

I loved my stay at Habitat Hostel! The staff was amazing. The location is great, a few seconds from the Republic Square. The staff was very personable and fun! Love Habitat Hostel!

• 20th May 2015

Great price, helpful staff, perfect accommodation, we will definitely return as soon as possible! Many thanks for a lovely Belgrade spring break. I am recommending Habitat Hostel to everyone! Love the city and it's friendly, welcoming people.

• 19th May 2015
  • Chile

I stayed three nights and it really felt like home. Great atmosphere and staff, thanks Igor & others for making my stay great!

very highly recommended.

My stay at Habitat was short but absolutely fantastic. Yes, the hostel was clean, and yes, the atmosphere was friendly, but what really stood out was the staff, particularly Sanja, Mina, and Igor (Gazda Gruja). Their willingness to explain you everything was what made my stay truly memorable. Special thanks to Igor for waking me up at 6:30am to catch my flight back home - I owe you! Can't wait to come back!

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Monaco

This is a great hostel in a great spot! The location was perfect for exploring the city, which I did on foot. The staffs were great to answer questions before we arrived, and he met us at the hostel. It was quiet and very clean. I would recommend this to anyone, especially travelers who like to feel like they are staying at home when away.

• 22nd Jan 2015

Great location, excellent accommodating staff, always friendly and helpful. The facilities are good; the location is also quite good as it is near the tram line and most touristic spots. There is free working Wi-Fi, world great living room, well equipped kitchen, fun place to be... I can see why this hostel gets so many great reviews, which is the reason why I chose to stay here to begin with.

• Russia

I enjoyed my stay at Habitat Hostel. Igor was very hospitable and helped me with recommendations on where to visit in Belgrade. The social atmosphere was great! I met some interesting people at this hostel and would stay here again when in Belgrade!

• Czech Republic

Fantastic Hostel with an even better host. Could not imagine a better place to stay in Belgrade. Accommodation is very clean and really everything is provided. A warm welcome and a lot of advice of the local host helped us to come at the nicest places in Belgrade. Nemanja, called Chinaman, is an experienced host who helps you in any possible way. This is a 5 star hostel for me.

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Denmark

Couldn't of hope for a better hostel. Perfect location, extremely clean, friendly staff and great value for money. So pleased we chose the best hostel for our trip to Belgrade!

• 5th Jan 2015

Unforgettable - a really clean, beautiful place with all the facilities and comfort of your own home. The staff was extremely helpful. The staff offered hot café every morning

• 5th Jan 2015