Habitat-Hostel Reviews

Kneza Milosa 4, Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia

I stayed three nights and it really felt like home. Great atmosphere and staff, thanks Igor & others for making my stay great!

very highly recommended.

My stay at Habitat was short but absolutely fantastic. Yes, the hostel was clean, and yes, the atmosphere was friendly, but what really stood out was the staff, particularly Sanja, Mina, and Igor (Gazda Gruja). Their willingness to explain you everything was what made my stay truly memorable. Special thanks to Igor for waking me up at 6:30am to catch my flight back home - I owe you! Can't wait to come back!

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Monaco

This is a great hostel in a great spot! The location was perfect for exploring the city, which I did on foot. The staffs were great to answer questions before we arrived, and he met us at the hostel. It was quiet and very clean. I would recommend this to anyone, especially travelers who like to feel like they are staying at home when away.

• 22nd Jan 2015

Great location, excellent accommodating staff, always friendly and helpful. The facilities are good; the location is also quite good as it is near the tram line and most touristic spots. There is free working Wi-Fi, world great living room, well equipped kitchen, fun place to be... I can see why this hostel gets so many great reviews, which is the reason why I chose to stay here to begin with.

• Russia

I enjoyed my stay at Habitat Hostel. Igor was very hospitable and helped me with recommendations on where to visit in Belgrade. The social atmosphere was great! I met some interesting people at this hostel and would stay here again when in Belgrade!

• Czech Republic

Fantastic Hostel with an even better host. Could not imagine a better place to stay in Belgrade. Accommodation is very clean and really everything is provided. A warm welcome and a lot of advice of the local host helped us to come at the nicest places in Belgrade. Nemanja, called Chinaman, is an experienced host who helps you in any possible way. This is a 5 star hostel for me.

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Denmark

Couldn't of hope for a better hostel. Perfect location, extremely clean, friendly staff and great value for money. So pleased we chose the best hostel for our trip to Belgrade!

• 5th Jan 2015

Unforgettable - a really clean, beautiful place with all the facilities and comfort of your own home. The staff was extremely helpful. The staff offered hot café every morning

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Russia

Awesome hostel right near the city centre (10min walk to central square). Super cool and friendly staff, they help you out with everything!

Most helpful staff i ever came across! Definitely recommended!

• 5th Dec 2014