Habitat-Hostel Reviews

Kneza Milosa 4, Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia

Great hostel, nice atmosphere, location is a plus, staff very friendly and helpful, night plans are awesome. I recommend it !!

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Chile

The owners are very friendly people. The place itself is home - like. The silence at night is respected. I enjoyed being there.

Best hostel I stayed at in Balkans. Staff was friendly and very helpful, and the other travelers were very sociable. Great setup. Thank you for the amazing time!

• 14th Jul 2015
  • Finland

Great hostel, lovely people. Looking forward to being there again.

Great staff that readily give advice on things to do and places to see, friendly people, awesome, chilled out vibe

Excellent place to stay. The staff were very friendly & helpful. Will definitely stay here again.

This hostel is amazing! A big thankyou to Igor and Nikola who treated me like an old friend whilst I was there. They spent hours helping me plan my 3 week trip through the Balkans and were always ready for anything I threw at them. The hostel is great, well situated and you will feel like you are staying in a friendly share house. I definitely recommend this hostel to anyone going to Belgrade!

Very helpful stuff, very good location, clean huge bathrooms, everything is between 15-30 minutes walking. The only negative is that it is located on the main road and it sometimes may have some noise. But nothing to worry about.

• 9th Jul 2015
  • Greece

Great hostel, very nice reception and very big room with all facilities included.

• 10th Jun 2015

Fantastic accomadation, lovely stuff is happy to help with tourist advice, entertainment and shopping. Room was excellent though ensuite was a bit small which seems common in Europe. The WFI is excellent and having coffee and tea facilities was great. Would happily stay there again

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Estonia

Staff couldn't have been more helpful. Small family run business in a good, central location and right near city center. Rooms are large and airy.

• 9th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

My stay was so lovely and peaceful, with an absolutely huge room and a lovely welcome from the owner!

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Finland

The place was really nice and also the owner. I think we became a very nice friend. The location is also excellent and very easy to move and take public transport. Very clean, nice furnitures, etc.I really loved!

• 8th Jun 2015

Very friendly and helpful staff, good location close to everything, will definitely come again!

We had an excellent stay at Habitat Hostel in Belgrade, which was comfortable, clean and with friendly and helpful service. The location, in the heart Belgrade, less than 10 minutes from the main sites, makes it ideal for exploring the city.

• 26th May 2015
  • Malta

Our stay was wonderful. Everything was excellent, and the best was the pric,. We strongly recommend it.

• 26th May 2015

Very welcoming, friendly staff. Family atmosphere. It's cool that the staff is always with the guests. Facilities are nice and rooms are pretty big.

• 21st May 2015
  • Spain

I loved my stay at Habitat Hostel! The staff was amazing. The location is great, a few seconds from the Republic Square. The staff was very personable and fun! Love Habitat Hostel!

• 20th May 2015

Great price, helpful staff, perfect accommodation, we will definitely return as soon as possible! Many thanks for a lovely Belgrade spring break. I am recommending Habitat Hostel to everyone! Love the city and it's friendly, welcoming people.

• 19th May 2015
  • Chile

I stayed three nights and it really felt like home. Great atmosphere and staff, thanks Igor & others for making my stay great!