Habitat-Hostel Reviews

Kneza Milosa 4, Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia

Best staff ever. Everything about this place is amazing and I would highly recommend to all visiting Belgrade. Best rakija ever! Ziveli :)

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Liechtenstein

Super friendly hostel, Kristina (Kica) made us feel very at home. Free morning coffee and a large selection of tea, nice hostel, awesome staff. Definitely recommended.

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Poland

The hostel is in great location, with good facilities and nice staff. Habitat is the most homely hostel I've ever stayed in

• 11th Nov 2014
  • Portugal

This is the best hostel I went to during my Balkan holiday! Staff was absolutely awesome, very warm and friendly. Thank you NIkola and Sanja, big kiss from Greece.

• 11th Nov 2014
  • Greece

Very nice place, one of the few that's true to the photos and description. Clean spacey room, very large lounging area, kitchen and wifi readily available.

• 12th Sep 2014

Thank you, guys! And the coolest hostel owner I’ve met. Can’t wait to visit you again!

• Spain

Want to thank the amazing staff at Habitat Hostel who went above and beyond and helped make my stay incredible!!

• Ukraine

A hostel with a very welcoming atmosphere and helpful people. Clean, cozy and with an excellent location, especially since I did not have too much time to wander around. Tip: ask the people working there for an advice on where to go, helped me a lot.

• 12th Sep 2014

Great little hostel with an awesome 'homely' feel. The rooms are nice and the staff are brilliant! Can't recommend these guys enough!

Noisy. Hostel staff drank with friend, and talked until 2 am. I could not relax here. Here is not hostel, but like private house.

Very friendly staffs. The tea they provided was really good, and thanks to the map they have, I could explore the city in very compact way. Thank you!

One of the best hostels in Belgrade, excellent location (city center), friendly staff will provide you more then ordinary service, very clean, excellent atmosphere...

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Serbia

We never had such a great time in a hostel. The people were really nice, welcoming and helpful, so we got a lot of information about the city. The atmosphere was really nice and personal, like in a flat share. It was a nice hostel to stay during our interrail-trip. we recommend this hostel to everyone who is looking for a great hostel in this interesting city. You should stay at least for two days and include a "Free walking tour". Thanks Nicola we'll definitely come back sometime!

Great Hostel with very friendly and helpful staff members, especially Nichola ( probably spelt wrong sorry!). This hostel felt like being at home as it was warm and welcoming.

There's a really good atmosphere, and a very good and friendly staff in this hostel. For these two reasons, I would really recommend that place!

Habitat was awesome, as an American, I was a little surprised by walking into the old soviet building that this place was in. Upon actually getting inside, it almost felt like staying at a friends house, which was an awesome feeling. The owner was great, talked with us for a while, took us out and got us breakfast and then showed us the bombed out buildings! This place felt like a home, much more so than any hostel I've been to. If you're staying in Belgrade, stay here.

There's no perfect location in Belgrade because things are a bit spread out around the centre and the fortress area. Young staff team try really hard and are very welcoming, like living in the apartment of a group of young people (in a good way) would be great way for young guests to meet locals and hang out etc.

Very friendly and welcoming staff. Made me fel at home.