Hacienda Backpackers Reviews

99/39 Moo.1, Ban Tai Road, Koh Phangan, Thailand

I have a lot to say, but not enough characters. Basically, they lost our reservation, put us in a dorm room where the bathroom was infested with cockroaches. Then moved us the next morning to a private double mattress on the floor with no bed frame and only one outlet. . A few days later, I got an email from "travel asia blue" saying we never showed up for our reso and they wanted to fully charge my card. Luckily, my card was cancelled after it was pickpocketed in Cambodia. Go ANYWHERE else!

First of all this hostel is a terrible from the staff to the cleanliness! This hostel I wouldnt advise anyone to stay at!First of all where do I start there was cockroaches in the bathroom everywhere, they dont clean as I saw people leavin in the dorm and new people coming in and the bed sheets werent changed, they lost our reservation and then separated us and then put us in other hostel which was under construction which we lost a day waiting around to be put in, they lost other reservations

Hacienda backpackers is ok, the best thing about the place is having the resort nearby and being able to use the swimming pool which is a great place for partying and meeting people, ish.

Originally booked dorms but upgraded to a little bungalow. Great location. Quiet off season but there are some cool little beach bars nearby to go to. Nice staff and good pool.