Hacienda Guesthouse

Good 246 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 31-40
15th Oct 2016
2.0

Room had mold, water stains, broken toilet seat. Truly disgusting. I gave 24 hrs notice before checking out early, and was still charged an extra night, and the owner was incredibly rude and aggressive toward me. I took pictures of the room. Just terrible.

You were never charged an extra night, you had sent me an email on my facebook page and i quote:' I wanted to let you know that my plans have changed and I need to check out tomorrow. Thank you!' so in reality you hadnt mentioned any problem with the room. However when i told you that it would be no problem, but you will loose the deposit that you paid hostelworld , you didnt accept that and kept insisting that i should pay you the money that you had in fact paid hostelworld ! At this stage you came up with all the problems you' encountered' in the room and tried to blackmail me that you would post a negative review if i dont refund you the deposit. Obviously i dont allow any client to balckmail me, that is not the real use of .posting reviews. I also challenge you to post the receipt where you said that i charged you an extra day.