7.3
Very Good 244 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 244 Total Reviews
Hacienda Guesthouse Located at 35 Wilga Street , Paceville , St. Julians.
Malta
St. Julians stj 06 35 Wilga Street , Paceville
73% 244
35.9236193 14.4907307
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 31-40
15th Oct 2016
2.0

Room had mold, water stains, broken toilet seat. Truly disgusting. I gave 24 hrs notice before checking out early, and was still charged an extra night, and the owner was incredibly rude and aggressive toward me. I took pictures of the room. Just terrible.

You were never charged an extra night, you had sent me an email on my facebook page and i quote:' I wanted to let you know that my plans have changed and I need to check out tomorrow. Thank you!' so in reality you hadnt mentioned any problem with the room. However when i told you that it would be no problem, but you will loose the deposit that you paid hostelworld , you didnt accept that and kept insisting that i should pay you the money that you had in fact paid hostelworld ! At this stage you came up with all the problems you' encountered' in the room and tried to blackmail me that you would post a negative review if i dont refund you the deposit. Obviously i dont allow any client to balckmail me, that is not the real use of .posting reviews. I also challenge you to post the receipt where you said that i charged you an extra day.

• England, Male, 41+
20th Sep 2016

Very basic but OK for the money. Would have liked a TV

• Netherlands, Female, 41+
14th Sep 2016
7.7

all good. loved the roof terrace only matresses were not so good: springs were coming through

• Poland, Male, 18-24
4th Sep 2016
6.6

Hacienda Guesthouse is unfortunately a place you should avoid. While I can only good things to say about the lady who's running the place (she does her best to keep the place clean and tidy, she's very nice and always available), the location of the hostel is just terrible. Paceville is extremely noisy in the night, and the hostel itself sits literally on top of the bar. Loud music and people shouting and singing make it pretty much impossible to sleep until about 3 am.

• Sweden, All Female Group, 25-30
20th Aug 2016
3.1

I would never stay here again. When we arrived, there was no one in reception and we waited for over 30 minutes to check in. The room we received was in terrible condition. Everything was broken from the door knob to the room, to the shower head, lights, fridge, and tv. The tv had large cracks in it. I dont even understand the point of having it in the room. There were also stains on the sheets and the bathroom was rusty and not clean at all. The only positive thing was that there was a fan.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
14th Aug 2016
6.6

We were located on the top floor in a private room. The room was very stuffy and the fan provided was broken. We requested air-conditioning before our arrival, as offered by the guest house, however this was not forthcoming. The toilet leaked onto the bathroom floor for the duration of our stay. Located in close proximity to nightlife, restaurants, cafes. Would not stay again.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
9th Aug 2016
6.0

Grand, but a little bit run down and loud!

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
17th Jul 2016

Very nice staff and quiet place, even in Paceville ^^

• Canada, Female, 25-30
8th Jul 2016
6.9

If you are looking to party in St. Julian's then this is the perfect location. Its two minutes from the centre of Paceville and a 5 minute walk to the beach. The downside of being close was we could hear music until 4 - 5 am. There is a sweet rooftop hangout and also a washing machine which is convenient. We ordered air conditioning which saved us as temperatures were +35 so sleeping without AC would be impossible. The cost of adding AC made the guesthouse a bit too pricey for location.