Haeundae Guesthouse Reviews

542-5, Haewel plaza 4F, Woo1-dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea

Haeundae Guesthouse is just minutes from the beach, which made us fall in love with it. Our double room had large windows with a terrific view and a nice en-suite bathroom. The hostel is also immediately over the Haeundae bar area, promising loud music and people late into the night almost every night (the hostel thankfully provided earplugs), which is a plus or minus depending on your view. Staff, while willing to help, were not able to offer much in the way of suggestions or advice.

Thank you for your nice review. Busan is hope left a good memory. Hava a nice day. :)

This hostel is one of the nicest we have stayed in. It is quite new and all the furniture and facilities were very up to date. The receptionist and staff were most helpful and friendly, I would recommend the 24 to everyone.

The location is perfect! It is only a two minute walk from the subway and a less than five minute walk to the beach! The staff was super friendly and the facilities were nice and clean. I would certainly stay here again!

• 22nd Aug 2015

Thank you for kind review. Have a nice day and see you sometime! :)

Good for a solo traveller, if you don't mind sharing a room and meeting new people! I was happy with the baggage storage before check in time and after check out time. Staff were friendly and breakfast was convenient.

Thank you for your nice review. I hope to you remember good thing about Korea.

My feelings on this place are very mixed. Overall I love Jenny, the location, and the facility. What I have a problem with and the reason why I could never stay here again is because they don't change their sheets. I saw with my own eyes that they just spray air freshener on the sheets and fold the big cover up. This is a problem due and is what forced me to give them one 1 star for cleanliness, there is another right across the street I would look into.

Hello. We really appreciate your positive review. And we are so sorry that you felt bad about our cleanliness. We don't understand why cleaners did like that. We will warn them about this. Sorry again for your inconvenience. We will care more about it. We hope you have wonderful life there. Thank you.