Hagallile Hostel Reviews

The Gallile Street 46th, Tiberias, Tiberias, Israel

Good basic hostel in good location not far from bus station. Beware of the cafe on the corner south of the hostel, I got ripped off there 240 shekels for a meal.

Great place to explore the area and to enjoy the cosy Tiberias. Free parking (rare in Israel!) next to the hostel. Worth a visit.

Very basic hostel with minimum kitchen facilities and security could be improved (no lockers available). However, staff are friendly, it was clean (though a bit old) and in an excellent location. I had a good night's sleep.

Nice flair, I liked the building. Staff is very helpful. They could improve security, though... not that I worried (Tiberias is a safe place).

The walls in the bathroom were moulded. In the "kitchen" you didn´t want to cook, because it wasn´t clean.

specal thanks to raphael the owner!

The facility has ONLY shared bedrooms. I thought I ordered a private room through the Hostelworld website and discovered that I was sharing a room with three people. Others made the same mistake. My room and another that I saw had three bunk-beds that were a correct sizes for teenagers. The owner speaks decent English but the staff is made up of Russian immigrants who spoke minimal English. They did supply water to its guests and wi-fi was accessible. WILL NOT return.