Haggis Hostels Reviews

5/3 West Register Street, Edinburgh, Scotland

This is central clean and well run. I visit Edinbugh regularly and this is a very handy. It is up 5 flights of stairs so not great for anyone with dodgey knees but otherwise great.

Hostel in good central location,staff helpful,free breakfast 😊.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Wales
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Perfect location to the Main Street and attractions. Very clean amenities. Staff are very friendly and helpful. The only down point, if I had to say one, is is it is up approx 30 stairs.

• 28th Dec 2014
  • JessRocke

Fantastic place to stay! Friendly staff and great facilities! This is easily one of the best hostels I've stayed in. The showers were excellent, as was the bed! I can't recommend this hostel enough. The lovely warm staff made me feel at home from the moment I arrived. 10 out of 10!

• 6th Nov 2014