Haggis Hostels Reviews

5/3 West Register Street, Edinburgh, Scotland

The rooms and facilities were very clean. Staff were super friendly and helpful with any questions I had. Great wifi connection with nice continental breakfast offered in the morning. I especially loved that it was from 6-10am so I didn't feel I had to get up super early to make sure I got breakfast, and on the morning I was up early for tours I didn't miss breakfast either.

• 20th Aug 2014

This hostel was clean, but had no free wifi. The price was expensive, hopefully due to the festival and not their ordinary prices. It was difficult to find and most people did not know what street I was talking about when asking for directions. I would have preferred to stay where there was a more social atmosphere as I was travelling alone.

Excellent

Although it was a bit tricky to find the exact location of this hostel for the first time visitor, and the stairway was very steep and kind of dark, I was really satisfied with this comfortable hostel! Bathroom, kitchen and shower room were very clean and functional. The room itself was relatively small but clean and comfortable. Daily free breakfast and free coffee and tea were absolutely bonus for budget travelers. What I liked most was that the sunlight and nice breeze were always felt here.

• 27th May 2014