Hai Long Vuong Reviews

Log 6 Tran Le Street, Ward 4, Da Lat, Vietnam

Was expecting much more from such a high rated hostel. Rooms where average. Staff where amazing. Location was way out of town at least a 20-25 min walk to the backpacker area. No drinks or food available at the hostel, no supermarkets/shops near by either and, no real atmosphere . Rooms smelt damp. Overall it was an average guest house but just way too far out of the way for me. Stayed at better places for the same price but with breakfast included

This place is an amazing family run hotel, great if you want a quieter more chilled out change from the louder hostels. The owners were amazing and will help you with booking everything and they have great recommendations as to were to eat in Dalat!

Owners amazing and so helpful, gave the best advice about where to eat etc, couldn't recommend this place enough

A clean place run by genuinely friendly people. The location is excellent because the hotel is on a quiet, safe side road-such a welcome break away from the noisy hordes of motor bikes.

The hostel, is a decent bike ride from the main backpacker area and restaurants and would be a pain trying to get around on foot. The hostel, was lacking in atmosphere and the room was mouldy on the outside wall of our room, which my partner was not happy with. Though we are used to hostel accommodation this one was below par compared to other hostels in Vietnam, in my opinion.

Brilliant hosts and brilliant service - couldn't recommend them more!

A very nice family runs this place. Private bathroom and great air conditioning. I would return. Also, the area they are in is great with sme good coffee shops nearbye.

Thank you for having us and being so nice and awesome! I love you guys!

• 23rd Jun 2014

Really friendly host who was really helpful by explaining the way to various attractions. Hostel was clean and comfortable and nice and quiet. Would be good if they did a breakfast as there isnt many placea nearby to have breakfast. Overall very nice hostel :-)

This was a pretty great place to stay. It's private, although sort of out of the way (about a 15 minute walk to city center). The staff are awesome, and actually can converse in English. This city in general is not touristy, and this place offers great value. I just wish it was a bit more social.

This hotel run by a young family-very nice people. I arrived 6.00am and they let me check in my room and they could not be more helpful. Clean and friendly place no question.

The hostel is run by a very friendly family, who helped us with just about everything: maps, sightseeing, renting motorbikes, and so on. The room was perfect and cleaned daily for us. All round, no complaints whatsoever!

We had a nice stay here rooms are nice and clean. Bit of a walk from the main centre however.

Wonderful staff! We are definitely going back there when we'll go to Dalat!

• 5th Apr 2014

The family in charge of the hotel was extremely helpful and dedicated to the customer. They gave us good cheap adresses for foods, amongst other.

The owner is lovely and genuinely very helpful. He took us to have the oil changed in our motorbikes, gave us some of his homemade (apparently guaranteed head-ache free) wine to try and posted a card for me when I didn't have time to find the post office. It is a little was out of town, but no more than a 10 minute walk, and most of the "sights" in dalat are spread out or out of town anyway, so it's not a big issue!

I had a superb two night stay. The staff/owners are extremely helpful and always greet you warmly with a smile. I arrived much earlier than expected at 6am but they got up and had a room ready for me earlier for no extra charge. The location is very quiet and relaxing. The staff give great recommendations for restaurants. Very pleases and would recommend this hotel to everyone

I've been meaning to write an update for this place for over a month, sorry for the delay! I've been traveling around the world for 6 months now, and the family that runs this place are the nicest owners we've come across. They gave delicious food recommendations, took us out for some tasty late night dessert, and even shared their homemade rice-wine with us As for the rooms, they were immaculate. And the beds were comfy. Internet was speedy, and bathrooms/showers were very clean Loved it!

Nice and friendly hostel, a good 15min walk to city centre. We had a big room and the bathroom was very clean. Wifi worked good. Very good value for money!

It is a little way out from the city but still walkable. I would suggest to eat in the city - we got very ill from the recommended restaurants near by. Scored lower for security - door could be opened easily whilst locked. Staff were very helpful. If you are looking for some down time with not much socialising this is a good choice for you - especially if you need a private room to take a break from dorm share. This guesthouse is much better than the others that are highly rated- we tried them