Hai Long Vuong Reviews

Log 6 Tran Le Street, Ward 4, Da Lat, Vietnam

The family in charge of the hotel was extremely helpful and dedicated to the customer. They gave us good cheap adresses for foods, amongst other.

The owner is lovely and genuinely very helpful. He took us to have the oil changed in our motorbikes, gave us some of his homemade (apparently guaranteed head-ache free) wine to try and posted a card for me when I didn't have time to find the post office. It is a little was out of town, but no more than a 10 minute walk, and most of the "sights" in dalat are spread out or out of town anyway, so it's not a big issue!

I had a superb two night stay. The staff/owners are extremely helpful and always greet you warmly with a smile. I arrived much earlier than expected at 6am but they got up and had a room ready for me earlier for no extra charge. The location is very quiet and relaxing. The staff give great recommendations for restaurants. Very pleases and would recommend this hotel to everyone

I've been meaning to write an update for this place for over a month, sorry for the delay! I've been traveling around the world for 6 months now, and the family that runs this place are the nicest owners we've come across. They gave delicious food recommendations, took us out for some tasty late night dessert, and even shared their homemade rice-wine with us As for the rooms, they were immaculate. And the beds were comfy. Internet was speedy, and bathrooms/showers were very clean Loved it!

Nice and friendly hostel, a good 15min walk to city centre. We had a big room and the bathroom was very clean. Wifi worked good. Very good value for money!

It is a little way out from the city but still walkable. I would suggest to eat in the city - we got very ill from the recommended restaurants near by. Scored lower for security - door could be opened easily whilst locked. Staff were very helpful. If you are looking for some down time with not much socialising this is a good choice for you - especially if you need a private room to take a break from dorm share. This guesthouse is much better than the others that are highly rated- we tried them

The couple who run the place are very friendly and helpful, played guitar and listened to some old rock songs with the guy. The girl lent her jacket to my friend for the time we were there because it got cold at night. Both were always smiley. The place is very clean, the beds comfy. Not the place you go to party but enjoy the early tours around the city.

Wow!! This is my 1st review ever & I would Iike to thank Viet (host) for an amazing stay. The hotel is ideally located away from the hustle and bustle and close to numerous wonderful restaurants recommended by Viet. Do yourself a favour and stay with this beautiful family on your next visit to Da Lat. Viet also speaks flawless English if you are an international visitor.

• 11th Jan 2014

Is a cheap hotel and good value for money. The staff were fantastic! They went out of their way to make sure I had a good stay, recommended me some cheap restaurants that were away from the tourists and I felt like a friend after I left. Helped me book buses to my next destination too. Definitely recommended.

My second stay here in a short time. The place is mega clean and the owners are super friendly. On my last visit the owner showed me they are currently ranked no.1 on trip adviser out of 128--say no more.

To give less than 100% would be wrong--you would be hard pressed to meet a nicer family. Also spotless place.

the place is allright, but there are cheaper options in town. the place lacks atmosphere.

I don't give reviews too often but this place far surpassed my expectations and left me with good enough feelings that I was compelled to come and expand. Everything was fantastic. The owners of the place were some of the friendliest people I've met on my travels. Clean conditions and I never felt unsafe about my belongings. Definitely coming back to this one when I come back to Da Lat.

• 4th Dec 2013

Rooms were clean, well decorated, and had all necessary facilities. Motorbike rentals were new and cost $5. 10 minute walk to downtown, even closer to crazy house. The staff was super nice and we had a great stay.