Hai Long Vuong Reviews

Log 6 Tran Le Street, Ward 4, Da Lat, Vietnam

We had great stay here. Owner is very nice and accommodating. He can help connect you to all major activities in dalat. Did the canyoning through him and it was best experience.

Fairly mediocre hostel.

Overall very good hostel. I came in the early morning and wake up staff at around 5 AM. After the checking in and waiting for a while I was given my room. Even though a location is outside the city centre, it takes only a few minutes to get there.

Very friendly staff, helped us organize our motor bike tour and canyoning

Was expecting much more from such a high rated hostel. Rooms where average. Staff where amazing. Location was way out of town at least a 20-25 min walk to the backpacker area. No drinks or food available at the hostel, no supermarkets/shops near by either and, no real atmosphere . Rooms smelt damp. Overall it was an average guest house but just way too far out of the way for me. Stayed at better places for the same price but with breakfast included

This place is an amazing family run hotel, great if you want a quieter more chilled out change from the louder hostels. The owners were amazing and will help you with booking everything and they have great recommendations as to were to eat in Dalat!

Owners amazing and so helpful, gave the best advice about where to eat etc, couldn't recommend this place enough

A clean place run by genuinely friendly people. The location is excellent because the hotel is on a quiet, safe side road-such a welcome break away from the noisy hordes of motor bikes.

The hostel, is a decent bike ride from the main backpacker area and restaurants and would be a pain trying to get around on foot. The hostel, was lacking in atmosphere and the room was mouldy on the outside wall of our room, which my partner was not happy with. Though we are used to hostel accommodation this one was below par compared to other hostels in Vietnam, in my opinion.

Brilliant hosts and brilliant service - couldn't recommend them more!

A very nice family runs this place. Private bathroom and great air conditioning. I would return. Also, the area they are in is great with sme good coffee shops nearbye.

Thank you for having us and being so nice and awesome! I love you guys!

• 23rd Jun 2014

Really friendly host who was really helpful by explaining the way to various attractions. Hostel was clean and comfortable and nice and quiet. Would be good if they did a breakfast as there isnt many placea nearby to have breakfast. Overall very nice hostel :-)

This was a pretty great place to stay. It's private, although sort of out of the way (about a 15 minute walk to city center). The staff are awesome, and actually can converse in English. This city in general is not touristy, and this place offers great value. I just wish it was a bit more social.

This hotel run by a young family-very nice people. I arrived 6.00am and they let me check in my room and they could not be more helpful. Clean and friendly place no question.

The hostel is run by a very friendly family, who helped us with just about everything: maps, sightseeing, renting motorbikes, and so on. The room was perfect and cleaned daily for us. All round, no complaints whatsoever!

We had a nice stay here rooms are nice and clean. Bit of a walk from the main centre however.

Wonderful staff! We are definitely going back there when we'll go to Dalat!

• 5th Apr 2014