Haikou Banana International Youth Hostel Reviews

3-4 Liyuan Villas, Renmin Road, Haikou, China

The staff was very helpful and friendly, it was no problem to change a booking and to arrive in the middle of the night. One thing you could improve is that there was just a curtain between dorm and bathroom, a door would be great for some privacy ;)

My husband and I only stayed overnight before traveling to Sanya, so we had a very brief stay at Banana Hostel. The room was nice, the bed was comfortable. The bathroom could have used a good cleaning. We had breakfast there and it was not very good. I would recommend looking nearby for somewhere to eat instead.

The bed I had was good enough. Don't expect too much from the shower though. Facilities are limited. The food is quite expensive and not always available. Staff's nice. And the location is good.