Haina Hostal Reviews

Orquideas 13 Sm.22, Cancun, Mexico

Haina was my first stop, it was exactly what I needed. Super chill vibe, I was there two night and will return again on Sunday. Everyone was very nice, only one bathroom, breakfast was very basic but cleanliness was great. I would recommend this hostel if you are looking for a chill (not a party hostel) place to stay. It was quiet which is what I needed at the time. Super easy to get to ado/colectivo bus stops.

• 21st Oct 2014
  • MsValle3

i ve stayed 2 nights here. hostel is close to ADO bus terminal. i ve stayed in 6bed dorm which is close to receptions, so i guess if the hostel is full, could be a little bit noisy. breakfast is poor: coffee, juice, bread, jam, butter and croissant.. could be better with some fruits or some other choice... private rooms has their private toilet, but there is only 1 shared toilet for the 2 dorms.....no hot water, but that wasn't a problem for me as in cancun could be really hot. Staff is nice.

The hotel is well situated, minutes from ADO terminal and avenida Tulum in a quiet neighborhood. 10 minutes walk to Walmart and plenty of restaurants around.Since it was impossible to make bus reservations from Canada, Malena was kind enough to go to the ADO terminal to make them. It was greatly appreciated. I opted for the dormitorio and was satisfied with the installation. Fernando was also very helpful suggesting nearby points of interest. Fantastic place for budget travelers as myself.

would be nice in a place like Cancun if the receptionist could speak English.

Dear, this is malena delgado, thank you so much for your comments and reviews, that helps me to much to work to be better, we always take care of the quality of our staff, be sure that all of them speaks English, we had one of our employees sick and Mr. Humberto help us to cover him and he doesn´t speak english very well, I really apologyze for that, hope you could come in the future and let us welcome you again Best regards

it is ok, but not that good, the dorm room does not have air-conditioner.

I was there just for the night so i cant really give a full opinion. All good, i just think it should be a little cheaper.

• 9th Jul 2014