Haina Hostal Reviews

Orquideas 13 Sm.22, Cancun, Mexico

We found our room to be very clean and comfortable. We had a private twin room with ensuite and it also included a small fridge, TV, Air conditioning and a fan. The hostel is gated and you have to ask the front desk to buzz you in and out, you felt very safe while staying in this hostel. I couldn't see a sign stating that this place was a hostel so it was a bit tricky to find but the location is good close to a convenience store and outdoor markets.

I stayed in a private room that was very clean, secure and comfortable.

Staff very helpful and nice. Had a double room with my friend, just outside the gate. room very clean but had a bedbug problem in my bed only. The guy working there that night got me transfered to a dorm bed so I could sleep and the next day we were transfered to another double room without any problem this time. I would still go back to that place because of the staff and the small restaurants and food stalls nearby but there is not much to do in Cancun Centro anyway.

Nice & simple hostel near Parque de las Palapas. For one or two nights.

This is a really nice place to stay if you are looking for a quiet, clean Hostel, The staff is really helpful. If you are looking for party, this is not the place.