Haina Hostal Reviews

Orquideas 13 Sm.22, Cancun, Mexico

Haina was my first stop, it was exactly what I needed. Super chill vibe, I was there two night and will return again on Sunday. Everyone was very nice, only one bathroom, breakfast was very basic but cleanliness was great. I would recommend this hostel if you are looking for a chill (not a party hostel) place to stay. It was quiet which is what I needed at the time. Super easy to get to ado/colectivo bus stops.

• 21st Oct 2014
  • MsValle3

i ve stayed 2 nights here. hostel is close to ADO bus terminal. i ve stayed in 6bed dorm which is close to receptions, so i guess if the hostel is full, could be a little bit noisy. breakfast is poor: coffee, juice, bread, jam, butter and croissant.. could be better with some fruits or some other choice... private rooms has their private toilet, but there is only 1 shared toilet for the 2 dorms.....no hot water, but that wasn't a problem for me as in cancun could be really hot. Staff is nice.

The hotel is well situated, minutes from ADO terminal and avenida Tulum in a quiet neighborhood. 10 minutes walk to Walmart and plenty of restaurants around.Since it was impossible to make bus reservations from Canada, Malena was kind enough to go to the ADO terminal to make them. It was greatly appreciated. I opted for the dormitorio and was satisfied with the installation. Fernando was also very helpful suggesting nearby points of interest. Fantastic place for budget travelers as myself.

would be nice in a place like Cancun if the receptionist could speak English.

Dear, this is malena delgado, thank you so much for your comments and reviews, that helps me to much to work to be better, we always take care of the quality of our staff, be sure that all of them speaks English, we had one of our employees sick and Mr. Humberto help us to cover him and he doesn´t speak english very well, I really apologyze for that, hope you could come in the future and let us welcome you again Best regards

it is ok, but not that good, the dorm room does not have air-conditioner.

I was there just for the night so i cant really give a full opinion. All good, i just think it should be a little cheaper.

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Spain

we stayed in a twin private room, it was big enough, but the beds are rough, I got low back pain a little bit. breakfast was good.

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Japan

The hostel is located a short walk away from the central ADO bus station and is surrounded by cheap-ish local food stalls, which is definitely a plus. The staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome. The hostel has everything you need, proper kitchen and ok breakfast. It's a good choice for people who'd like to enjoy their stay in peace and quiet.

• 28th May 2014
  • Finland

Thank you for your positive feedback. We enjoy providing a friendly, relaxed stay for our guests. All the best, Haina Hostel

The sheet is very very dirty.There were many many fleas. But stuffs are very kindly.

Thank you for your feedback. Our friendly staff are available 24 hours a day and we would have been more than happy to change your sheets. We look forward to seeing you again in Cancun one day, Haina Hostel

Staff recommended 100% natural restaurant 5 minutes away. Exvellent thanks. It was 5 minute walk to Ado bus.

• 13th May 2014

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with Haina Hostel. All the best, Haina Hostel

We stayed in a private room, in an easily accessible part of downtown cancun. The air con leaked there were gaps under the door so put towels down to stop bugs and lizards coming in however that wasn't much of a problem. We didn't think much of Cancun itself but this place suited our budget. This town is more of a resort place if you want to be by the beach pay more and stay in a resort, otherwise get out and stay in Tulum not too far on an ADO bus and much more of a traveller friendly place.

Thank you for your review. The air conditioning unit has been repaired. We are sorry you did not enjoy your time in Cancun so much. Our friendly staff are always available to offer advice on activities, places to eat and things to do. All the best, Haina Hostel

Perfect pitstop after arriving from the airport. Staff are super friendly, facilities are all well maintained, and all at an excellent price. Definitely stay here if you're looking for a good rest and accommodating vibes

Thank you for your positive review. We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed our facilities and friendly staff. All the best, Haina Hostel