Haina Hostal Reviews

Orquideas 13 Sm.22, Cancun, Mexico

Not the nicest place but has everything you need

Very nice hostel to stay. It is very quiet. If you are looking for wild parties in the hostel, you should look for another kind of hostel. In this hostel you can really rest from the party you have outside. The staff is also very friendly and helpful.

The staff was courteous and helpful. The sheets were clean, the pillow and bed were comfortable, and the towel was big and fluffy. My stay was short -- just a layover between flights -- so I didn't use the kitchen or other facilities, but the price was right for a place to sleep.

• 22nd Dec 2014

Haina was my first stop, it was exactly what I needed. Super chill vibe, I was there two night and will return again on Sunday. Everyone was very nice, only one bathroom, breakfast was very basic but cleanliness was great. I would recommend this hostel if you are looking for a chill (not a party hostel) place to stay. It was quiet which is what I needed at the time. Super easy to get to ado/colectivo bus stops.

• 21st Oct 2014
  • MsValle3

i ve stayed 2 nights here. hostel is close to ADO bus terminal. i ve stayed in 6bed dorm which is close to receptions, so i guess if the hostel is full, could be a little bit noisy. breakfast is poor: coffee, juice, bread, jam, butter and croissant.. could be better with some fruits or some other choice... private rooms has their private toilet, but there is only 1 shared toilet for the 2 dorms.....no hot water, but that wasn't a problem for me as in cancun could be really hot. Staff is nice.

The hotel is well situated, minutes from ADO terminal and avenida Tulum in a quiet neighborhood. 10 minutes walk to Walmart and plenty of restaurants around.Since it was impossible to make bus reservations from Canada, Malena was kind enough to go to the ADO terminal to make them. It was greatly appreciated. I opted for the dormitorio and was satisfied with the installation. Fernando was also very helpful suggesting nearby points of interest. Fantastic place for budget travelers as myself.