Haina Hostal Reviews

Orquideas 13 Sm.22, Cancun, Mexico

Glad to have found this Hostel, .Not near as Loud as places near by. Will visit again & tell my Friends. Thanks ~John Dazy~

• 4th Mar 2014
  • American Samoa

Just what you would expect from a cheap hostel plus good location close to ADO bus terminal

Nice, clean hostel, helpful staff. Breakfast very simple.

It's a simple hostel with no special atmosphere or whatsoever. I chose this hostel because it was very close to the Caribbean Rent-A-Car office, so I could easily walked there to pick up the car and drop it off at the end of the trip. It's very close to the Cancun Central bus station as well, so I could get there by foot and get to the airport by bus. The breakfast was also very simple. The only thing I didn't like is the air smelt damp and musty, I had to wash all my clothes at home.

Haina Hostel staff Fernando and Ricardo were very welcoming and helpful. The location in old Cancun close to parks, good restaurants, the bus station was perfect for me. My room was clean, large and quiet and had everything I needed. Thanks especially to Fernando for his advice and interest.

• 13th Feb 2014

This is a good choice if you need a cheap stay for a few days, and don't cant to spend money on the hotel strip. It's located close down town, close to the buss nr. 1 that can take you to the beaches. The breakfast is poor but that's what you can expect for this price. Staff was very helpful, except from one young guy who got irritated when we asked for help when all bread and butter was empty one morning.

• 18th Jan 2014
  • Sweden

We look forward our return visit in April, when we fly back to Canada.

• 13th Jan 2014
  • Couple, 41+

I was very pleased with my stay here. Very helpful and friendly staff along with clean facilities and breakfast included! I recommend it.

• 12th Jan 2014
  • Sweden

All the staff (especially Fernando) were amazing and super helpful! The cleanliness could be a bit better though, and unless you leave your A/C is on constantly, your room will become very damp and humid. In fact, our laptop BROKE because of the humidity in our room. Yeah. As for the location, it's very good if you don't mind being downtown. When we wanted to go to the beach and hotel zone, we just took the R1 or R2 bus for 9 pesos each. There's also a water jug for your to refill your bo

DEAR: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS, EVERY SUGGESTION IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR US IN ORDER TO INCREASE OUR EFFORTS TO BE THE PLACE THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO STAY IN CANCUN, ABOUT HUMIDITY, YES IT IS A PROBLEM WE HAD BECAUSE OF THE CONSTANTLY RAIN WE BEEN HAVING THESE TIME THAT WAS OUT OF CONTROL, BUT THANK YOU ONES AGAIN , MALENA

Great location, far enough from the main roads to be quiet but close enough that the main bus station is a ten minute walk away and buses to the beach and hotel district are only a five minute walk away. Staff were helpful and provided a good breakfast every morning. A safe option for those wanting a good nights sleep. I have since stayed again while passing through Cancun and I definitely will stay again in the future.

Super friendly staff. Bunks were a bit crammed in the dorm. Ok breakfast. Security was excellent. Hostel was clean. Good value for money.

Stayed here for one night. Cancun seems dull, Hostel was nice though, quiet and safe. Perfect if you need some sleep and nothing else.