Haina Hostel Reviews

No.14-8, Dongzhi Men Nei Da Jie, Dong Cheng District, Beijing, China

This is not a hostel. More like a budget hotel. There isn't a place to socialise if that is what you are looking for. Staff were extremely friendly and very helpful. The room was clean and quiet but there was very little natural light in the room we had. Location was great- especially for the food street nicknamed "ghost street"

The hostel did not mark my reservation, so when I arrived they tried to turn me away because they didn't speak any English. Luckily, I speak Chinese and was finally able to convince them that I did have a reservation. When they called the person who confirmed the reservation, she admitted to the mistake and booked me at another hotel because they were full. The alternative hotel was extremely dirty and not as close to the train station.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Great location - right next to Dongzhimen station, which is a transfer line for lines 2, 13, and the airport express. There's a big mall nearby and a bunch of small restaurants with great food. The staff were very helpful. The feel of the place is more like a small hotel rather than a hostel, but we really enjoyed our stay. The rooms are super cute too.