Hairy Lemon Reviews

E Arberit Street, 8th floor, Saranda, Albania

Super nice view and friendly/helpful staff! Great place to relax but not a party hostel.

Hairy Lemon was amazing! Great location.. super close to the beach and good places to grab a quick bite. Klardi, the manager, and the rest of the staff made the hostel feel like a family. He was always making sure everyone was okay and having a great time. Definitely will be back and highly recommend.

Absolutely loved my stay at the Hairy Lemon! Came for one night, ended up staying for many more. Klardi and the rest of the staff make the place feel like home, great communal atmosphere, everybody hangs out together, doing activities, having dinners, and going out for drinks. Location is ideal, a few meters away from a great beach and with an unbelievable sunset view from the balcony. Nothing at all to complain about.

Hairy Lemon is the kind of hostel that you can call it home. Klardi is one of the sweetest and amazing people i have met in my whole trip. He organized us everything we needed: from breakfast for when i was leaving early on the next day to day trips everywhere in the region! its def a MUST for all travellers in Saranda and Albania (i was actually going to Gjrokaster and changed my route to saranda instead because i had SO MANY travellers recomending Hairy Lemon.

The best hostel atmosphere I've had in two months of travel with the nicest manager. Travellers you must visit here!

Best host ever. But don't get used to it, as I couldn't find similar hospitality anywhere else

Excellent

• 15th May 2015
  • Spain

Excellent hostel! In addition to the location and facilities, the hospitality, kindness and helpful attitude from the staff makes Hair Lemon a fantastic place to stay in Saranda.

Absolutely fabulous hostel. Despite its small size on the 8th floor the host running it is amazing - so welcoming, friendly and helpful and his pancakes are the best. He also took us all out twice to show us the best Saranda nightlife has to offer. Above and beyond what you get from most hostels. The common area is very conducive to chilling with other travellers. We loved our time here.

Amazing........ I arrived totally lost so rung hostel and Klardi running the hostel came to bus station and picked me up, when I arrived with him at hostel he asked me if I was hungry lol, of course ! and he proceeded to make homemade pancakes, so happy after long bus ride, he offered me to join his team for dinner ! yum homemade spagetti bolognise, we had a great night with free homemade baileys toasting an amazing sunset on the 8 th floor balcony ! SIMPLY THE BEST HOSTEL IN ALBAINIA !!

Great hostel, incredible service, solid view :)