Hairy Lemon Reviews

E Arberit Street, 8th floor, Saranda, Albania

The best hostel atmosphere I've had in two months of travel with the nicest manager. Travellers you must visit here!

Excellent

• 15th May 2015
  • Spain

Excellent hostel! In addition to the location and facilities, the hospitality, kindness and helpful attitude from the staff makes Hair Lemon a fantastic place to stay in Saranda.

Absolutely fabulous hostel. Despite its small size on the 8th floor the host running it is amazing - so welcoming, friendly and helpful and his pancakes are the best. He also took us all out twice to show us the best Saranda nightlife has to offer. Above and beyond what you get from most hostels. The common area is very conducive to chilling with other travellers. We loved our time here.

Amazing........ I arrived totally lost so rung hostel and Klardi running the hostel came to bus station and picked me up, when I arrived with him at hostel he asked me if I was hungry lol, of course ! and he proceeded to make homemade pancakes, so happy after long bus ride, he offered me to join his team for dinner ! yum homemade spagetti bolognise, we had a great night with free homemade baileys toasting an amazing sunset on the 8 th floor balcony ! SIMPLY THE BEST HOSTEL IN ALBAINIA !!

Great hostel, incredible service, solid view :)