Hak's House Hostel Reviews

Wat Chok Road, Next to build bright university,Vihear Jen Village, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Mr. Hok was extremely pleasant and helpful. Don't be apprehensive it is really only a short walk from pub street and the night market.

Nice atmosphere in the lobby. Breakfast is only included for private rooms not for dorms, but can be purchased for 2$ including a drink. Dorm is really small and matrazes not very comfortable, but ok.

Good value for money but a little far from the town centre. Overall reasonably clean but nothing jumped out as special about this hostel.

Nice hostel. I didn't expect such a mice hostel for that amount of money. You can book a tuk tuk here for a fair price, however be aware of their tuk tuk drivers when you go somehere else! they charge you more. One of them drove me to the bus station instead of the bus office (where the bus starts) because it was further and he charged me more money than the usual rate.

Really great stay at Hak's House. Hak arranged a driver to pick us up and helped arranged bus tickets to Bangkok. He was one of the most helpful people we have met along the way.

Best value for money and gast ready to help you at anytime! I recommend it!

Location is good, only 15 minutes walk to pub street etc. The beds are comfortable. But the staff is not reliable. I booked a transport from the airport and they forgot me. Then they told me my laundry will be done on the next day at 5pm. It was done the day after at 8am, I had to remind them three times and it was still wet. And he gives different Tuk tuk prices to go to the same temples to his guests.

We enjoyed our stay at Hak's House. The room was nice, the bed was comfy and we really appreciated the free pick up from the airport. We highly recommend them!

staff are great... haks the guy you want to talk to if you need english but. hostel has a real nice vibe to hang out at and has cheap food and drinks. they also have movies and free water refill and laundry service :) little bit of a walk from the main part of the city with pub street... only $1 in a tuk tuk but.