Hak's House Hostel Reviews

Wat Chok Road, Next to build bright university,Vihear Jen Village, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Best value for money and gast ready to help you at anytime! I recommend it!

Location is good, only 15 minutes walk to pub street etc. The beds are comfortable. But the staff is not reliable. I booked a transport from the airport and they forgot me. Then they told me my laundry will be done on the next day at 5pm. It was done the day after at 8am, I had to remind them three times and it was still wet. And he gives different Tuk tuk prices to go to the same temples to his guests.

We enjoyed our stay at Hak's House. The room was nice, the bed was comfy and we really appreciated the free pick up from the airport. We highly recommend them!

staff are great... haks the guy you want to talk to if you need english but. hostel has a real nice vibe to hang out at and has cheap food and drinks. they also have movies and free water refill and laundry service :) little bit of a walk from the main part of the city with pub street... only $1 in a tuk tuk but.

Private room had its own bathroom, linens and walls were dingy and had a particular odor to them, and the solitude of the room seemed a bit "off". A good place to sleep, but a poor place to meet people as the atmosphere is nonexistent. Think of it as your hub to arrange plans and future trips outside of SR. By off, I mean that it felt creepy being in a room by myself. There's no socializing at all, but that's what Pub Street's for.

A bit far from the center

Hak is nice and his command of English is excellent. While it is some distance away from pub street (20 min walk), it is definitely a value for money!

15-20mins. walking from old market and center of the city. quiet at night.