Hak's House Reviews

Wat Chok Road, Next to build bright university,Vihear Jen Village, Siem Reap, Cambodia

The staff were very friendly and helpful.

• 22nd Jul 2015

I had a really good stay. Staff were very helpful. Free water was a great touch. It's not far from the centre, old market, night market and pub street ( I've seen some people say it's quite far but it's really not maybe a 10-15 minute walk) Would stay there again.

Really good hostel. Very welcoming and helpful when booking trips or transport. Loved the free breakfast and water.

Had a bit of an issue after coming down the night before asking if a rickshaw could be arranged for the morning. After twenty minutes of being told it would be coming we ended up hailing one instead as we didn't have time to wait any longer. A bit far out location wise and rooms were quite small. Okay for one night en route to airport but would not liked to have stayed longer.

My reservation was not received and there was no private room available when I arrived. My email about airport pickup was not received either. So there is a lot of room for improvement in the digital communications area. I spent the first night in a dorm, where the sink was blocked.