Superb 290 Total Reviews
Superb 290 Total Reviews
Haka Lodge Queenstown Located at 6 Henry St, , Queenstown.
New Zealand
Queenstown 9300 6 Henry St
94% 290
-45.0300745 168.6627101
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016

Amazing hostel! Immaculate, great staff, great facilities. The kitchen even had spices, baking supplies and a recipe book! Loved it.

• China, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2016

I have stayed 4 different backpackers in Queenstown and I have to say HAKA LODGE is the best one! The location is really good, it close to the bus stop and the fresh choice and just ten mins walking to the lake. It's clean, comfortable, relaxing. The kitchen and living room are really nice and the staff is so kindly. The only thing you need to notice is the doom room is a little small than others but it still doesn't matter cuz the bed is too comfortable.

9th Apr 2016

Great wifi! Chill spot, nice common areas, fun events, super friendly staff!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
8th Apr 2016

In my opinion all of the Haka Lodge hostels are amazing. I don't really have anything bad to say I would stay at them over any other hostel :) it's a shame they don't have more of them !

• Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Apr 2016

Great place- close to the center (but quiet), wifi works and free and everything was clean. No complaints!

Thanks for your lovely comments, be sure to pay us a visit if you return to Queenstown!

• USA, Female, 25-30
4th Apr 2016

Such a great hostel! Super clean. There's a curtain for your bed so you can have some privacy.

Thanks for taking the time to review us, we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
1st Apr 2016

I recently stayed in a private room at Haka Lodge and it was fabulous. I had a late check in and it was easy and seamless, just prearranged with the staff. As a traveller in my 30's, I don't always want to be at a party hostel. Haka lodge was great- on a side street away from all the bars and clubs, tho a 4 minute walk to town, so you could get a quiet night sleep. The facilities were modern and super clean, modern. Unlimited fast wifi - such a treat! I wish there were more Haka's around NZ.

Great that you felt welcome - we do our best to accommodate any additional needs such as late check-ins, luggage storage etc. We do have other Haka Lodges! Check out our website & look up the lodges in Paihia, Auckland, Christchurch & Taupo!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
29th Mar 2016
5.7

The Hostel itself is a nice, simple, clean place. But when comes to being warm and open to the travel atmosphere this Hostel at least for me was an issue. There was a staff member who was in my subjective opinion aggressive in handling matters. Another friend of mine stayed in at Queenstown Adventure hostel that was a lot more friendly and very inviting. One worker named George was great and gave us the time and patience. If you need a place to stay that is quite then I recommend, but not warm.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
25th Mar 2016

Best Hostels in NZ! Kleiner Tipp: Badezimmer erster OG ist ein riesiges, vollständiges Badezimmer inkl. WC :)

24th Mar 2016

I loved this hostel! It had so many nice touches - the private curtains around the super comfy beds, individual lights and chargers and storage for every bed, really nice kitchen and lounge, and very friendly and helpful staff. They had free chocolate fondue and super fast wifi! It is on the edge of town but it's a really nice hostel! Wish I could have stayed longer!

Thank you for such a lovely review, glad you enjoyed your stay!