Hakodateyama Guest House Reviews

17-5 Sumiyoshi-cho, Hakodate, Japan

very nice place , wiht a very kind and friendly owner, who helped me very much.I hope i could take a another chance to stay there. ありがとうございました、佐々木さん。

It's a TREK to get up here. When I arrived, no one was there. I found a note with my name on it, a key, and my room number. I went to the room and left my stuff, and then headed out for dinner. When I came back, I went straight to my room and was soon told I was in the wrong room, when in fact I was in the room they told me to go to. In any case, the room they put me in was better, nicer view, Japanese style, and very comfortable. Not much in terms of atmosphere. A little eerie.

Loved the female employee, so nice, she showed us her antiques and have us a free breakfast ! Great spot

• 1st Oct 2014