Good 10 Total Reviews
Good 10 Total Reviews
Hakuna Shida Guesthouse Located at Paje, Zanzibar, , Zanzibar.
Tanzania
Zanzibar Paje, Zanzibar
66% 10
-6.2682052 39.5353959
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
12th Oct 2016
6.6

Great place but the owner called my Tanzanian friend who I stayed with and said that I had not paid for our room - when I had paid him in person and shook his hand. He kept asking my friend to "ask your mzungu (white person) for the money"; clearly pressuring him and trying to get paid again. Be careful everyone.