Halifax Backpackers Reviews

2193 Gottingen Street, Halifax, Canada

Awesome place, and a good mix of travelers. The staff was very friendly, and everything was well-maintained. The music definitely is loud at nights, but I knew that going in, so not really a complaint.

I arrived on Saturday and there is a party that began at night and I could barely slept due to the load music and noise (although I live upstairs). Beside that everything is acceptable with a fair price.

• 16th May 2015
  • China

One of our lockers was broken (we managed, but it's still important to mention). Our room door was hard to lock. Everything else was fine for the price. Staff is very kind and helpful. Would go again!

• 3rd Apr 2015