Hallmark Hotel Reviews

Al Rigga Street, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Nice hotel, near airport, but their direction description is quite useless - check the map well before you try to reach it.

There were hidden costs first at all. When i came to pay my room, I´ve had more to pay than in my booking shown. Thats not pretty cool - why do I book if this happens? The Hotel was pretty nice, pool on the Roof was clean, the room also. Staff was friendly, WLAN for free but needed to go to reception and take a sheet of paper and it always dials out and you´ve to login again.The citytour driver tried to cheat me and wanted more money after the trip than wie talked about before... stupit

The triple room is a double room with a small third bed. It is a very small room for three beds. Non smoking only. Nice roof pool but it closes at eight pm.

Not on Al Ragga Road but on 34 b street........had a hard time finding it

Its awesome. Its a good hotel with cheap price.

• 27th May 2014
  • Malaysia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Awesome place, perfect for the price.

Hallmark hotel was a good location for us. An easy walk to the metro once we knew the direction, close to the airport. The staff were friendly and helpful, aside from the fact that we had specifically asked for a three person room and the room was lacking the necessary things (two towels, the third bed had no blankets and dirty sheets). The hotel had a nice atmosphere and was reasonably priced.

Hotel was a initially a bit difficult to find from the metro as it is off the street. Had to pop into the HagenDaz to ask for directions. Staff was very friendly and accommodating and organized a taxi for me to catch my early morning flight. Hotel is in an older part of Dubai so has a more local feel than the more central part might. Would recommend.

• 14th Apr 2014

Nice place, about 5 mins walk from local metro station, just behind the main road, a more detailed map would've been more helpful than an address to help find it. Room nice and clean, supermarket and restaurants nearby. Rooftop pool small but has sun loungers next to it so nice area with gym and sauna/steam room (and massages, which cost extra). Staff nice and friendly, although not as helpful as expected - had to ask for local travel info/map/local area etc. Great location

Great place. It's a four star hotel. Be aware there's a new emirate tax. So I had to pay an additional 20dir or so a night. Only downside is afterwards I wanted to extend my stay, and the price has gone up, they wouldn't honour the previous price.