Hallmark Hotel Reviews

Al Rigga Street, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Overall I would rate this hotel as good. however, wifi access was very limited.

If you have a small budget I would definetely recommend to stay in the hotel. It even has a gym and a nice pool on the rooftop. Its very luxurious for this price, staff is also very friendly. The location is also good, especially if you only stay for 1 or 2 days because it is close to the airport (around 30-45 AED by cab) and you can discover the most important sites with the metro. We only disliked that we had moult in the room and that it smelt like smoke, but the furniture was nice and cosy.

• 21st Sep 2014

Nice hotel, near airport, but their direction description is quite useless - check the map well before you try to reach it.

There were hidden costs first at all. When i came to pay my room, I´ve had more to pay than in my booking shown. Thats not pretty cool - why do I book if this happens? The Hotel was pretty nice, pool on the Roof was clean, the room also. Staff was friendly, WLAN for free but needed to go to reception and take a sheet of paper and it always dials out and you´ve to login again.The citytour driver tried to cheat me and wanted more money after the trip than wie talked about before... stupit

The triple room is a double room with a small third bed. It is a very small room for three beds. Non smoking only. Nice roof pool but it closes at eight pm.

Not on Al Ragga Road but on 34 b street........had a hard time finding it