Hallmark Hotel Reviews

Al Rigga Street, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Nice place, about 5 mins walk from local metro station, just behind the main road, a more detailed map would've been more helpful than an address to help find it. Room nice and clean, supermarket and restaurants nearby. Rooftop pool small but has sun loungers next to it so nice area with gym and sauna/steam room (and massages, which cost extra). Staff nice and friendly, although not as helpful as expected - had to ask for local travel info/map/local area etc. Great location

• 10th Apr 2014

Great place. It's a four star hotel. Be aware there's a new emirate tax. So I had to pay an additional 20dir or so a night. Only downside is afterwards I wanted to extend my stay, and the price has gone up, they wouldn't honour the previous price.

Thank you for good hollydays. Only one problem: as I understand staff was not informed that my fasmily and me ordered room by online, so they post-factum starting to chequing my order and ask to find it in my e-mail...

• 8th Jan 2014
  • Georgia

The reception, room, staff and facilities were excellent. The restaurant, although pricey, was disappointing.

• 29th Dec 2013
  • South Africa
  • Couple, 41+

We absolutely loved the hotel...staff were so helpful and friendly. The room was great, the location was excellent for the metro and the area was fantastic. We were so happy with our choice and would go back again and recommend to others. The value was superb....really impressed, thank you very much to all the staff.

• 29th Oct 2013

Poor view from the room, helpfull staff - comparing to other spots in Dubai the cheapest place I found.

Nice, friendly hotel, with good beds for our one night stay inbetween flights to and from Dubai.

• 21st Oct 2013