Hami Studio (Guest House) Reviews

Ln. 23, Hami Street, Datong District, Taipei, Taiwan

Great staff and good location. I'd like to come back to there next time in Taipei.

• 1st Jan 2015
  • Japan

All staffs in Hami Studio are friendly and helpful. They gave us many of tips in the trip. Here is well-equipped and clean. The hostel is close to MTR and bus station that provides lots of convenience (Just 1 MTR station to Shi-Lin night market!!!). I and my friends feel great in living here. I must choose Hami Studio again if I come to Taipei~ Message from Giraffe

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

Awesome place, really friendly/helpful staff! Just ask them anything and they will go out of there way to help you. As a solo traveler however it was pretty quiet most of the time, meaning not too many chances to meet other travelers. But that could have just been the luck of the draw. Great food near by, easy walk to MRT and Taipei expo park.

Nice, friendly staff

It's my first time to stay in hostel and it feel so great. I will come back again if i went to Taiwan

• 28th Dec 2014
  • caramelcoco
  • Thailand

Terrific hostel! My friend and I had a great time. The staff was so sweet and friendly!

Very friendly staff! Location was also great! Few minutes walk to the mrt! Room was clean! Recomended!!!

• 8th Dec 2014
  • Singapore

This is the one of the best hostel Ive ever stayed. This hostel locates 10 min away from station. At a first glance, it looks really small(actually it is) but once we enter inside, spacey reception and really nice girls welcomed us. toilet, shower and bed room were clean enough and we can borrow fan if you feel hot in winter when air conditioners stopped. I will definitely use hami hostel again when i get back to Taipei.

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Japan

Very friendly, helpful and young staff. Good location and living environment (among other local houses).

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

Nice hostel, friendly staff. Not much comment area, but it is there. There were not a lot of people at this hostel so I cannot tell you the atmosphere very well. The one big thing, they wont let anyone into the hostel who is not staying there. I had a friend with me who was waiting while I changed for 10 minutes, and they maid her stay outside. Would not even let her in the lobby.

Great Atmosphere!! Hostel is wonderfully run by 3 enthusiastic ladies who will go out their way to help you. Hostel was not too crowded when i stayed there and felt quite cozy. Few minor things could be improved 2 of which implies to all of the hostels i stayed in Taiwan. a) Every bunk bed should have a curtain b) Showers in the morning sometimes could be cold .c) Although rooms are nice and clean they are bit tight for 4 people. Will definitely come back here and recommend to my friends.

I spent a nice time by there, the staff was very nice with us, giving advices and ideas about the city, interested by which way we travelled (to make it fit with the advices). the place was clean, quiet.

• 23rd Oct 2014

It is just next to the subway station and very convenient. With the email send from the staff, it was very easy to locate this hostel.

• 15th Oct 2014
  • China

I loved my stay at Hami Studio. Hostel is located in a nice quiet area with temples and markets just around the corner. Very convenient with just 5 mins walk to the MRT station which has a really nice area with arts and craft and food stalls. The staff at Hami Studio was amazingly friendly and helpful. Clean, cozy and I can definitely recommend.

A very comfy hostel and the staff is really friendly.

There was everything we needed from the hostel experience in Taipei. It was a great base for exploring the city. The MRT was close by. Temples, night market, supermarket, farmers' market, and a public park were all within walking distance. My friend and I will stay at Hami Studio the next time we are in Taipei.

服务员小姑娘loli lin很可爱,很热情,服务态度很好

• 11th Sep 2014
  • China

I had a really good time at Hami Studio :DD The place is clean and cosy and it's not far from the MRT station, so it's convenient for me to go around Taipei. People are truly nice there. We could always have a chat :)) I'll definitely recommend my friends Hami Studio!

• 5th Sep 2014

Lovely little hostel, with an extremely friendly and helpful staff. The neighbourhood is really nice and there are some temples and a night market just around the corner.

• 24th Aug 2014

very kind staff. if you have small budget to stay in Taiwan, it would be a good choice staying at Hami studio. even the appearence of its building was not kind of hostel, but once you get in there you would be felt comfortable with clean rooms. thanks Hami studio and Jessica! - Hakyong Do from Korea Rep,

• 23rd Aug 2014