Hami Studio (Guest House) Reviews

Ln. 23, Hami Street, Datong District, Taipei, Taiwan

Very friendly, helpful and young staff. Good location and living environment (among other local houses).

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

Nice hostel, friendly staff. Not much comment area, but it is there. There were not a lot of people at this hostel so I cannot tell you the atmosphere very well. The one big thing, they wont let anyone into the hostel who is not staying there. I had a friend with me who was waiting while I changed for 10 minutes, and they maid her stay outside. Would not even let her in the lobby.

Great Atmosphere!! Hostel is wonderfully run by 3 enthusiastic ladies who will go out their way to help you. Hostel was not too crowded when i stayed there and felt quite cozy. Few minor things could be improved 2 of which implies to all of the hostels i stayed in Taiwan. a) Every bunk bed should have a curtain b) Showers in the morning sometimes could be cold .c) Although rooms are nice and clean they are bit tight for 4 people. Will definitely come back here and recommend to my friends.

I spent a nice time by there, the staff was very nice with us, giving advices and ideas about the city, interested by which way we travelled (to make it fit with the advices). the place was clean, quiet.

• 23rd Oct 2014

It is just next to the subway station and very convenient. With the email send from the staff, it was very easy to locate this hostel.

• 15th Oct 2014
  • China

I loved my stay at Hami Studio. Hostel is located in a nice quiet area with temples and markets just around the corner. Very convenient with just 5 mins walk to the MRT station which has a really nice area with arts and craft and food stalls. The staff at Hami Studio was amazingly friendly and helpful. Clean, cozy and I can definitely recommend.

A very comfy hostel and the staff is really friendly.

There was everything we needed from the hostel experience in Taipei. It was a great base for exploring the city. The MRT was close by. Temples, night market, supermarket, farmers' market, and a public park were all within walking distance. My friend and I will stay at Hami Studio the next time we are in Taipei.

服务员小姑娘loli lin很可爱,很热情,服务态度很好

• 11th Sep 2014
  • China

I had a really good time at Hami Studio :DD The place is clean and cosy and it's not far from the MRT station, so it's convenient for me to go around Taipei. People are truly nice there. We could always have a chat :)) I'll definitely recommend my friends Hami Studio!

• 5th Sep 2014

Lovely little hostel, with an extremely friendly and helpful staff. The neighbourhood is really nice and there are some temples and a night market just around the corner.

• 24th Aug 2014

very kind staff. if you have small budget to stay in Taiwan, it would be a good choice staying at Hami studio. even the appearence of its building was not kind of hostel, but once you get in there you would be felt comfortable with clean rooms. thanks Hami studio and Jessica! - Hakyong Do from Korea Rep,

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • South Korea

We arrived late in the night, but received a warm welcome from the owner Jessica and her sister. They made us feel at home and helped us out a lot with planning our days in Taipei. They were always hanging out with guests in the common area which created a relaxed atmosphere. The hostel is located a 5-10 min walk from the Yuanshan metro station which makes it really quick to go anywhere in the city. Several convenience stores and a night market are located nearby. 10/10 would stay again!

Great atmosphere, relaxed and very friendly staff, always willing to help you.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

I loved the Hostel! The staff was awesome, always very helpful ,were hanging around with us, showing us good food and helping us planing our trip. The hostel is quite small, just a few rooms so you know everyone and can hang around on the couches in the main room. its a real nice and relaxed atmosphere. The MRT is a less then 10 min walk away. Actually there is nothing really to complain about :)

Me and my friends had a great time at this hostel. It was clean and cozy, the price was low, and it had everything we could ask for. The staff was very friendly and on many occasions helped us with directions and appointments to places we wanted to go, or just with general tips on good places to visit in and around Taipei. The hostel is only about 5 minutes walk from the nearest metro station, so it's easy to get around.

It was a good clean place to stay. IT was a pleasant experience,but i felt that my experience there was rather average. the facilities were clean but the room I stayed in had one window facing a wall so it was a bit weird to not be able to see sunlight. Overall OK not great

• 30th Jun 2014

I'm sorry to hear that. That room is like the most comfortable one in Hami. There is more like a youth hostel. Actually i would like to have more conversation with you guys and share our cozy public place, if you are not stay in the room always .Anyway , thank for the review ^^