Hami Studio (Guest House) Reviews

Ln. 23, Hami Street, Datong District, Taipei, Taiwan

We had a wonderful time staying at the Hami Guesthouse. The place is very nice and quiet so a nice and sound sleep after an adventurous day of sightseeing is guaranteed! It is also very convenient to get to the Guesthouse since it is only a few minutes away from the nearest MRT station. The airport bus nearby also goes directly to he airport so it is very easy to get to and from the Guesthouse. The traditional market and coffee shops nearby also make the area special. Thanks Jessica!

• 25th May 2015

Good location ,clean room and not too many people at the house . It feels just like home ! a very nice experience .

• 20th May 2015

good location,it is convenience to take public transport traveling in Taipei,especialy very close to the metro station we can get there directly by bus from airport without any transfer the bed is not soft as the one in the hotel but it is very fcomfortable the owner Jessica and other staff are easy going, it was a great time to living there like at home

The location of the hostel is great, very cosy suburb in Taipei, close to the MRT station and to the best temples in the city. The place itself is very (very!) basic. We stayed in 2 different rooms, the bed were extremely uncomfortable, pretty much two wooden tables with a thin mattress on top. Not super clean either. There are only 3 toilets (2 of which with showers), which can be frustrating, especially in the mornings/evenings. Jessica, the owner, on the other hand was super nice and helpful!

Thanks for nice review and I'm sorry you felt uncomfortable for beds , we offer normal room but comfortable and nice , clean place for tourist to stay , and we also clean everyday ! and we has only 3 toilets because we only has 4 rooms in the house so I think it's enough but sorry you still feel rush , I guess that time everyone use at the same time .

Jessica was a great host. She provided very useful information about Taipei and surrounding trips. It even included a basic breakfast (tea, toast, butter and jam), good for an easy start every day.

Good location, friendly and helpful staff! I and my friend had a really great time! 謝謝

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Japan

11/4 - 14/4 Wonderful stay at Hami Studio. Cosy environment, friendly staff! 5 stars and recommended!

• 11th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Hami Studios is a great hostel, i recommend it to anyone traveling to Taipei, its in the center of several amazing places, including beautiful temples and, parks and a nice market. The host is a very nice woman, Jessica was very helpful about information on places to go and things to see. Plus the subway station is just a five minute walk away! Which was awesome. I had a great time at Hami Studios.

• 16th Feb 2015

Hami Hostel is a great place to stay in Taipei. it is quiet; tucked down a little side street but close to the metro and bus services. Rooms and shower facilities are clean. Jessica is the most wonderful host and went above and beyond her duties during.both of our stays (yep, we stayed twice!) cannot recommend enough!

It was excellent. We stayed for a three night, but it was really convenient, and a solid hostel for the price, with a very helpful staff who speak English. I would definitely stay there again.

I and my friend are so satisfied your kindness and good facilities that i will give you 5 stars ! ^^

• 31st Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Sign for hostel was very tiny, even the cab driver missed it the first time. Owner was friendly and was very willing to help us when we had some doubts and queries. She even helped us with our luggage seven though it was very heavy. Definitely worth staying when I'm going there again. Only thing it the sign needs to be more prominent so that it is easier to locate

• 29th Jan 2015
  • Singapore

Great staff and good location. I'd like to come back to there next time in Taipei.

• 1st Jan 2015
  • Japan

All staffs in Hami Studio are friendly and helpful. They gave us many of tips in the trip. Here is well-equipped and clean. The hostel is close to MTR and bus station that provides lots of convenience (Just 1 MTR station to Shi-Lin night market!!!). I and my friends feel great in living here. I must choose Hami Studio again if I come to Taipei~ Message from Giraffe

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

Awesome place, really friendly/helpful staff! Just ask them anything and they will go out of there way to help you. As a solo traveler however it was pretty quiet most of the time, meaning not too many chances to meet other travelers. But that could have just been the luck of the draw. Great food near by, easy walk to MRT and Taipei expo park.

Nice, friendly staff

It's my first time to stay in hostel and it feel so great. I will come back again if i went to Taiwan

• 28th Dec 2014
  • caramelcoco
  • Thailand

Terrific hostel! My friend and I had a great time. The staff was so sweet and friendly!

Very friendly staff! Location was also great! Few minutes walk to the mrt! Room was clean! Recomended!!!

• 8th Dec 2014