Hami Studio (Guest House) Reviews

Ln. 23, Hami Street, Datong District, Taipei, Taiwan

Hami Studios is a great hostel, i recommend it to anyone traveling to Taipei, its in the center of several amazing places, including beautiful temples and, parks and a nice market. The host is a very nice woman, Jessica was very helpful about information on places to go and things to see. Plus the subway station is just a five minute walk away! Which was awesome. I had a great time at Hami Studios.

• 16th Feb 2015

Hami Hostel is a great place to stay in Taipei. it is quiet; tucked down a little side street but close to the metro and bus services. Rooms and shower facilities are clean. Jessica is the most wonderful host and went above and beyond her duties during.both of our stays (yep, we stayed twice!) cannot recommend enough!

It was excellent. We stayed for a three night, but it was really convenient, and a solid hostel for the price, with a very helpful staff who speak English. I would definitely stay there again.

I and my friend are so satisfied your kindness and good facilities that i will give you 5 stars ! ^^

• 31st Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Sign for hostel was very tiny, even the cab driver missed it the first time. Owner was friendly and was very willing to help us when we had some doubts and queries. She even helped us with our luggage seven though it was very heavy. Definitely worth staying when I'm going there again. Only thing it the sign needs to be more prominent so that it is easier to locate

• 29th Jan 2015
  • Singapore

Great staff and good location. I'd like to come back to there next time in Taipei.

• 1st Jan 2015
  • Japan

All staffs in Hami Studio are friendly and helpful. They gave us many of tips in the trip. Here is well-equipped and clean. The hostel is close to MTR and bus station that provides lots of convenience (Just 1 MTR station to Shi-Lin night market!!!). I and my friends feel great in living here. I must choose Hami Studio again if I come to Taipei~ Message from Giraffe

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

Awesome place, really friendly/helpful staff! Just ask them anything and they will go out of there way to help you. As a solo traveler however it was pretty quiet most of the time, meaning not too many chances to meet other travelers. But that could have just been the luck of the draw. Great food near by, easy walk to MRT and Taipei expo park.

Nice, friendly staff

It's my first time to stay in hostel and it feel so great. I will come back again if i went to Taiwan

• 28th Dec 2014
  • caramelcoco
  • Thailand

Terrific hostel! My friend and I had a great time. The staff was so sweet and friendly!

Very friendly staff! Location was also great! Few minutes walk to the mrt! Room was clean! Recomended!!!

• 8th Dec 2014
  • Singapore

This is the one of the best hostel Ive ever stayed. This hostel locates 10 min away from station. At a first glance, it looks really small(actually it is) but once we enter inside, spacey reception and really nice girls welcomed us. toilet, shower and bed room were clean enough and we can borrow fan if you feel hot in winter when air conditioners stopped. I will definitely use hami hostel again when i get back to Taipei.

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Japan

Very friendly, helpful and young staff. Good location and living environment (among other local houses).

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

Nice hostel, friendly staff. Not much comment area, but it is there. There were not a lot of people at this hostel so I cannot tell you the atmosphere very well. The one big thing, they wont let anyone into the hostel who is not staying there. I had a friend with me who was waiting while I changed for 10 minutes, and they maid her stay outside. Would not even let her in the lobby.

Great Atmosphere!! Hostel is wonderfully run by 3 enthusiastic ladies who will go out their way to help you. Hostel was not too crowded when i stayed there and felt quite cozy. Few minor things could be improved 2 of which implies to all of the hostels i stayed in Taiwan. a) Every bunk bed should have a curtain b) Showers in the morning sometimes could be cold .c) Although rooms are nice and clean they are bit tight for 4 people. Will definitely come back here and recommend to my friends.

I spent a nice time by there, the staff was very nice with us, giving advices and ideas about the city, interested by which way we travelled (to make it fit with the advices). the place was clean, quiet.

• 23rd Oct 2014

It is just next to the subway station and very convenient. With the email send from the staff, it was very easy to locate this hostel.

• 15th Oct 2014
  • China

I loved my stay at Hami Studio. Hostel is located in a nice quiet area with temples and markets just around the corner. Very convenient with just 5 mins walk to the MRT station which has a really nice area with arts and craft and food stalls. The staff at Hami Studio was amazingly friendly and helpful. Clean, cozy and I can definitely recommend.

A very comfy hostel and the staff is really friendly.