Hami Studio Reviews

Ln. 23, Hami Street, Datong District, Taipei, Taiwan

Great atmosphere, relaxed and very friendly staff, always willing to help you.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

I loved the Hostel! The staff was awesome, always very helpful ,were hanging around with us, showing us good food and helping us planing our trip. The hostel is quite small, just a few rooms so you know everyone and can hang around on the couches in the main room. its a real nice and relaxed atmosphere. The MRT is a less then 10 min walk away. Actually there is nothing really to complain about :)

Me and my friends had a great time at this hostel. It was clean and cozy, the price was low, and it had everything we could ask for. The staff was very friendly and on many occasions helped us with directions and appointments to places we wanted to go, or just with general tips on good places to visit in and around Taipei. The hostel is only about 5 minutes walk from the nearest metro station, so it's easy to get around.

It was a good clean place to stay. IT was a pleasant experience,but i felt that my experience there was rather average. the facilities were clean but the room I stayed in had one window facing a wall so it was a bit weird to not be able to see sunlight. Overall OK not great

• 30th Jun 2014

I'm sorry to hear that. That room is like the most comfortable one in Hami. There is more like a youth hostel. Actually i would like to have more conversation with you guys and share our cozy public place, if you are not stay in the room always .Anyway , thank for the review ^^

This is a very good and clean hostel. Jessica is very nice. The bed is comfortable, although the location is a bit hard to find. But it is not a problem at all. Will definitely recommend friends to stay here.

It's a simple and homey place with everything u need. The location is excellent. Close to night markets, art bazaar, museums, and many other attractions. Many wonderful food around & available all day long. Also close to Maji Food & Deli where many great Taiwanese farm products and souvenirs are available. Jessica is very welcoming and helpful. She talks to u & help u w/ everything to make sure u've a good time there. Will definitely visit again!

謝謝你的好評喔 很高興認識你,聽你說一個女生來台灣環島所遇到的事,真的太勇敢了你,有機會再來台灣玩喔 Jessica

Great location in Taipei, there is a direct bus from airport. It is convenient for someone to park their bicycles if they wanna travel around this island. I come from AU, and stayed here one night, but it really impressed me so much, comfortable decoration, nice manager, such a wonderful place! I'm sure I will come back next time.

• 13th May 2014
  • China

We booked a standard twin private bedroom for our first time travel to Taiwan. It is a traditional apartment which with comfortable layout and was cleaner than expected. Breakfast is provided in the kitchen, you can pick up toast, cereal, orange juice, tea, coffee whatever you like. The owner Jassica is a very nice young lady. I would really recommend this hostel and I will definitely be staying in Hami Studio next time I visit Taipei !

• 6th May 2014
  • China

屋子很溫馨很可愛,地點很好,然後隔天要去宜蘭,圓山轉運站和圓山站是在一起的,所以很方便,晚上也不怕餓肚子,旁邊有夜市,東西好吃哦,這裡晚上滿安靜的,好睡

• 6th May 2014
  • Taiwan

Hami studio is a nice hostel , make me feel relaxing when I was there. Also close Maji Market it just near Yaushan MRT station . Lacation is about 7-8 mins walk not too bad , even if people from the airport u will stop near Yaushan. The place is clean , owner also nice ! She recommend to me a lots place to go and how to get there , will recommend Hami studio to people who traveling in Taipei !

This location of this hostel is very convenient. Because I took off from my flight was very late. And I just took the bus from the airport. And got off near Yaushan MRT station then I just walk to the hostel. It's close to the station. Besides. The room is very cozy and clean. Also they provide the breakfast for free as well. The owner is very friendly and helpful. She give me a lot of advice for traveling InTaipei. I really appreciate Jessica.

這次和朋友一起來台北玩兩天,住在圓山捷運附近,這裡環境很好,靠山空氣也不錯,hoatel後方即是孔廟即大龍夜市,還有Maji創意市集可以逛,去北投淡水很方面,巷口有公車到台北車站!住宿環境也很好,蠻適合三五好友一起來玩的!